Tribal News Network

 Breaking News

KP

Fire erupts at electronic store in Takhtbhai

Fire erupts at electronic store in Takhtbhai
February 12, 2018

TAKHTBHAI: Electronics good worth millions were reduced to ashes after fire broke out at an electronic store in Jalala area of Takhtbhai.

Officials of Rescue 1122 said that rescue teams rushed to the site after receiving information and extinguished the fire.

They said that fire erupted due to short-circuiting that could have engulfed the adjacent shop if timely had not been taken.

Comments

Related Articles

FEATURES & INTERVIEWS – LATEST

Fata Reforms

TDPs

Archives

May 2018
M T W T F S S
« Apr    
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031