- Bacha Khan University To Remain Close On Terrorists’ Attack First AnniversaryCHARSADDA, 16 January: The administration of the Bacha Khan University, Charsadda has decided to keep [...]
- Peshawar King Win T20 Cricket TournamentPESHAWAR, 16 January: Peshawar King has won the Malik Twenty20 cricket tournament which concluded here [...]
- Women Protest Against Load Shedding, Low Pressure Of Natural Gas In Karakhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mULnCzYXg KARAK, 16 January: Breaking the stereotype, women on Monday came out of their homes and [...]
- IGFC Announces Cash Compensation, Job For Tribesman Injured By FC PersonnelJAMRUD, 16 January: The Inspector General Frontier Corps (IGFC) Maj. Gen. Mazhar Shaheen on Monday [...]
- One-day Salary Of Seven Teachers, Two Class-IV Employees Deducted For AbsenteeismJAMRUD, 16 January: The Education Department of Khyber Agency has deducted one-day salaries of seven [...]
- Australia Face Double Blow As Starc, Marsh Ruled Out Of Third ODIPESHAWAR, 16 January: Australia’s fast bowler Mitchell Starc and all-rounder Mitchell Marsh will miss the [...]
- Severe Cold, Unavailability Of Resources Claim Six Children In Landi KotalLANDI KOTAL, 16 January: Severe cold coupled with unavailability of resources in health facilities has [...]
- 37 Die As Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In KyrgyzstanPESHAWAR, 16 January: At least 37 people were killed as a Turkish cargo airplane crashed [...]
- Bangladesh Captain Taken To Hospital After Being Hit By BouncerPESHAWAR, 16 January: Bangladesh cricket team captain Mushfiq ur Rahim was rushed to a hospital [...]
- Repatriation Of NWA IDPs From Afghanistan BeginsMIRANSHAH, 16 January: The repatriation of Pakistani tribesmen who migrated to Afghanistan from the North [...]
- Score Of Vehicles Stranded As Snow Block Lakpass Tunnel In BalochistanQUETTA: Score of vehicles stuck in different areas of Balochistan after Lakpass Tunnel linking Quetta [...]
- Winter Relief Items Distributed Among Poor In MardanMARDAN: The Zamung Jazbaa Welfare Society, a non-governmental organization, has distributed non-food relief items among [...]
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
Officials of the Health Department have confirmed a new case of polio in a four-month-old boy in Qila Abdullah district of Balochistan. The officials while quoting the parents of the baby said that he developed fever and weakness in the limbs in December. He was taken to a doctor in...
Date: 25 Nov, 2016
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra said on Thursday that most people of FATA want merger with KP. Talking to media persons after a ceremony arranged in the honour of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (Nawaz) leader Sar Anjam Khan after his election as central vice president of the party in...
Date: 24 Nov, 2016
Speakers at a group discussion arranged by the FATA Research Centre at Landikotal Press Club in Khyber Agency on Wednesday rejected the proposal of referendum for reforms in tribal areas and demanded merger of FATA with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and holding local bodies polls in the tribal areas. Activists of political...
Date: 22 Nov, 2016
Jamaat-e-Islami has once again demanded of the federal government to merge Fata into Khyber Pakhtunkhwa without wasting further time. The demand was made during a public meeting held here on Tuesday. Jamaat-e-Islami, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Ameer, Mushtaq Ahmad Khan while addressing the gathering, said that FCR was the basic reason of...
Date: 09 Nov, 2016
Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) has demanded a separate share for the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) in the National Finance Commission (NFC) Award and the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project. Addressing a news conference at the Peshawar press club on Wednesday, JI ameer for Fata Sardar Khan said the people of Fata...
Date: 08 Nov, 2016
Speakers at a conference here Tuesday demanded of the federal government to complete the process of Fata merger into Khyber Pakhtunkhwa before the 2018 general elections. The speakers further demanded that before formally announcing the merger of the tribal belt, the government should approve a special package of Rs200 billion...
Date: 19 Oct, 2016
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak has said that though he personally believes that the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) should be merged into Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, yet the people of Fata should be taken into confidence before making any decision in this regard. He was talking to reporters at...
Date: 10 Oct, 2016
Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Islam (F) chief Maulana Fazal ur Rahman has said he is not against reforms in Fata, rather he had raised reservations over the recommendations of the Fata reforms committee in the Parliament. “I am not against reforms in Fata. Rather, I had only objected to the recommendations presented by...
Date: 06 Oct, 2016
The Fata political alliance has announced to hold a one-day sit-in in Islamabad against those members of the Parliament who openly opposed reforms in the federally administered tribal areas. “Some members of the Parliament not only opposed reforms in Fata, they also tried to dispute the status of the tribal...
Date: 06 Sep, 2016
Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak has assured the political leadership of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) to extend complete cooperation regarding the proposed merger Fata into the province. A delegation comprising representatives of different political parties from Fata called on the chief minister here on Tuesday.
Date: 24 Aug, 2016
A grand tribal jirga of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has rejected the proposed reforms package for the federal administered tribal areas and demanded that tribal agencies should immediately be merged into Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The grand jirga was held at the Peshawar press club on Wednesday in which PTI leaders from...
Date: 23 Jul, 2016
The Fata Grand Alliance has rejected the merger of Fata into Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and instead demanded an independent Fata Council. “Some people particularly the leaders of political parties want Fata to be merged with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. We want to make it clear that we will resist any such move...