- Imran Khan Hopes For Historic Verdict In Panama CasePESHAWAR, 23 February: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has hoped that Supreme Court decision in [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7.42 Billion Programme For PakistanISLAMABAD, 23 February: The United Nations office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) on Thursday launched [...]
- Security Concerns: 46 Educational Institutions Closed In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 February: At least 46 government educational institutions in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Compensation Cheques Among 258 Tribesmen Distributed In Khyber AgencyBARA, 23 February: The political administration on Thursday distributed compensation cheques among 258 tribesmen of [...]
- Peshawar Admin Bans Kite-flying For One MonthPESHAWAR, 23 February: The Peshawar district administration has banned kite-flying in the provincial capital for [...]
- PSL: Karachi Kings To Face Gladiators TodayDUBAI, 23 February: Karachi Kings will face Quetta Gladiators in the 15th match of Pakistan [...]
- Residents Asks Government To Stop Commercialisation Of University TownPESHAWAR, 23 February: The residents of University Town in the provincial capital on Thursday demanded [...]
- 7 Killed In Lahore’s Defence BlastLAHORE, 23 February: At least seven people were killed and 15 others wounded in a [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7 Billion Country Program For PakistanISLAMABAD, February 23: The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) presented its USD 70 [...]
- Police Chief Says Facilitators Of Charsadda Terror Attack To Be Nabbed SoonPESHAWAR, 23 February: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General Police Nasir Khan Durrani said on Wednesday that [...]
- ICU Inaugurated At Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital In QuettaQUETTA, 23 February: An intensive care unit (ICU) has been inaugurated at the Fatima Jinnah [...]
- Security Alert Issued In Parachinar, Huge Cache Of Arms Recovered In BaganPARACHINAR, 23 February: Security alert has been issued in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency after [...]
Date: 05 Feb, 2017
A dog believed to have contracted rabies has attacked and bit seven people in Salarzai tehsil of Bajaur Agency here on Sunday. According to local political administration, all the bitten...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
Officials of the Health Department have confirmed a new case of polio in a four-month-old boy in Qila Abdullah district of Balochistan. The officials while quoting the parents of the...
Date: 29 Dec, 2016
Death toll from substandard vaccines has mounted to 9 in Khyber Agency as one more child died on Thursday after being vaccinated against several diseases including measles in Malaguri...
Date: 28 Dec, 2016
The death toll from deadly vaccine has mounted to eight as one more child died on Tuesday night amid of treatment in Landi Kotal subdivision of Khyber Agency.Members...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
In a setback to the vaccination efforts in FATA, two more children have died due to expired vaccine in Khyber Agency. According to local sources, four years old Zakir...
Date: 23 Dec, 2016
The anti-polio campaign has been suspended in Khyber Agency after reports that the vaccine used in the campaign was expired. Agency Surgeon Dr Niaz said the Health Department issued orders...
Date: 19 Dec, 2016
The district administration has failed to woo the elders of twenty villages in Lakki Marwat to end their boycott of anti-polio drive as the negotiations between deputy commissioner Muhammad...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Residents of twenty villages in Lakki Marwat district have announced to boycott anti-polio immunization campaign as a protest against government’s inability to resolve their longstanding issues of electricity load...
Date: 17 Apr, 2016
Although schools for the visually impaired children have been established in different cities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa but the students and teachers in these schools are facing difficulties due to...