- Family Refutes Sartaj Aziz’s Claim Over Transgender’s Killing In Saudi ArabiaPESHAWAR, 23 March: The family members of a transgender who was allegedly killed in Saudi [...]
- Pakistan Day Celebrated In Kurram, Mohmand Agencies With Traditional ZealPARACHINAR, 23 March: Like other parts of the country, the Pakistan Day was also celebrated [...]
- House Collapses Due To Rains, Snowfall In ChitralCHITRAL, 23 March: An eight-room house was collapsed due to heavy rains and snowfall in [...]
- SHO, DSP Accused Of Threatening Peshawar ResidentPESHAWAR, 23 March: A resident of Bana Marri area of Peshawar on Thursday accused senior [...]
- KP Governor Confers Civil Awards On High Achievers On Pakistan DayPESHAWAR, 23 March: On behalf of President Mamnoon Hussain, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar [...]
- Abbottabad Secures First Position In KP U-23 Hazara Region Male GamesHAZARA, 23 March: Abbotaabad has remained at top at points table as the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- KP Govt Advised To Recede Services Of D. I. Khan Education OfficersDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 March: Deputy Commissioner Dera Ismail Khan has advised the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Transporters, Drivers Protest For Not Allowing Entry Into Afghanistan Without PassportTORKHAM, 23 March: Score of Pakistani transporters, truck drivers and local politicians on Thursday staged [...]
- Reservations Of Mehsud Tribe Of South Waziristan Regarding Census AddressedTANK, 23 March: The reservations of the people of Mehsud tribe in South Waziristan Agency [...]
- Power Supply Restored In Akakhel After A WeekBARA, 23 March: Power supply has been restored in Akakhel area of Khyber Agency after [...]
- Woman, Son Injured In Lakki Marwat BlastLAKKI MARWAT, 23 March: A woman and her son were injured in a bomb blast [...]
- PHC Restores 132 Sacked Employees Of Islamia College UniversityPESHAWAR, 23 March: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) has restored 132 employees of Islamia College [...]
Date: 19 Mar, 2017
The anti-polio immunization drive will begin in tribal agencies and Frontier Regions on Monday, officials at the Emergency Operation Center (EOC) said here on Sunday. According to Fida Muhammad Wazir,...
Date: 05 Feb, 2017
A dog believed to have contracted rabies has attacked and bit seven people in Salarzai tehsil of Bajaur Agency here on Sunday. According to local political administration, all the bitten...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
Officials of the Health Department have confirmed a new case of polio in a four-month-old boy in Qila Abdullah district of Balochistan. The officials while quoting the parents of the...
Date: 29 Dec, 2016
Death toll from substandard vaccines has mounted to 9 in Khyber Agency as one more child died on Thursday after being vaccinated against several diseases including measles in Malaguri...
Date: 28 Dec, 2016
The death toll from deadly vaccine has mounted to eight as one more child died on Tuesday night amid of treatment in Landi Kotal subdivision of Khyber Agency.Members...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
In a setback to the vaccination efforts in FATA, two more children have died due to expired vaccine in Khyber Agency. According to local sources, four years old Zakir...
Date: 23 Dec, 2016
The anti-polio campaign has been suspended in Khyber Agency after reports that the vaccine used in the campaign was expired. Agency Surgeon Dr Niaz said the Health Department issued orders...
Date: 19 Dec, 2016
The district administration has failed to woo the elders of twenty villages in Lakki Marwat to end their boycott of anti-polio drive as the negotiations between deputy commissioner Muhammad...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Residents of twenty villages in Lakki Marwat district have announced to boycott anti-polio immunization campaign as a protest against government’s inability to resolve their longstanding issues of electricity load...
Date: 17 Apr, 2016
Although schools for the visually impaired children have been established in different cities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa but the students and teachers in these schools are facing difficulties due to...