- Bacha Khan University To Remain Close On Terrorists’ Attack First AnniversaryCHARSADDA, 16 January: The administration of the Bacha Khan University, Charsadda has decided to keep [...]
- Peshawar King Win T20 Cricket TournamentPESHAWAR, 16 January: Peshawar King has won the Malik Twenty20 cricket tournament which concluded here [...]
- Women Protest Against Load Shedding, Low Pressure Of Natural Gas In Karakhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mULnCzYXg KARAK, 16 January: Breaking the stereotype, women on Monday came out of their homes and [...]
- IGFC Announces Cash Compensation, Job For Tribesman Injured By FC PersonnelJAMRUD, 16 January: The Inspector General Frontier Corps (IGFC) Maj. Gen. Mazhar Shaheen on Monday [...]
- One-day Salary Of Seven Teachers, Two Class-IV Employees Deducted For AbsenteeismJAMRUD, 16 January: The Education Department of Khyber Agency has deducted one-day salaries of seven [...]
- Australia Face Double Blow As Starc, Marsh Ruled Out Of Third ODIPESHAWAR, 16 January: Australia’s fast bowler Mitchell Starc and all-rounder Mitchell Marsh will miss the [...]
- Severe Cold, Unavailability Of Resources Claim Six Children In Landi KotalLANDI KOTAL, 16 January: Severe cold coupled with unavailability of resources in health facilities has [...]
- 37 Die As Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In KyrgyzstanPESHAWAR, 16 January: At least 37 people were killed as a Turkish cargo airplane crashed [...]
- Bangladesh Captain Taken To Hospital After Being Hit By BouncerPESHAWAR, 16 January: Bangladesh cricket team captain Mushfiq ur Rahim was rushed to a hospital [...]
- Repatriation Of NWA IDPs From Afghanistan BeginsMIRANSHAH, 16 January: The repatriation of Pakistani tribesmen who migrated to Afghanistan from the North [...]
- Score Of Vehicles Stranded As Snow Block Lakpass Tunnel In BalochistanQUETTA: Score of vehicles stuck in different areas of Balochistan after Lakpass Tunnel linking Quetta [...]
- Winter Relief Items Distributed Among Poor In MardanMARDAN: The Zamung Jazbaa Welfare Society, a non-governmental organization, has distributed non-food relief items among [...]
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
Officials of the Health Department have confirmed a new case of polio in a four-month-old boy in Qila Abdullah district of Balochistan. The officials while quoting the parents of the baby said that he developed fever and weakness in the limbs in December. He was taken to a doctor in...
Date: 29 Dec, 2016
Death toll from substandard vaccines has mounted to 9 in Khyber Agency as one more child died on Thursday after being vaccinated against several diseases including measles in Malaguri area of the agency, local people said.
Date: 28 Dec, 2016
The death toll from deadly vaccine has mounted to eight as one more child died on Tuesday night amid of treatment in Landi Kotal subdivision of Khyber Agency.Members of the victim family said that six-month old son of Awais was administered polio drops on December 23 after which...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
In a setback to the vaccination efforts in FATA, two more children have died due to expired vaccine in Khyber Agency. According to local sources, four years old Zakir and one-month old Umar Khitab fainted after vaccination and were taken to hospital where they died.
Date: 23 Dec, 2016
The anti-polio campaign has been suspended in Khyber Agency after reports that the vaccine used in the campaign was expired. Agency Surgeon Dr Niaz said the Health Department issued orders for suspension of the campaign on Friday morning after which the step was taken.
Date: 19 Dec, 2016
The district administration has failed to woo the elders of twenty villages in Lakki Marwat to end their boycott of anti-polio drive as the negotiations between deputy commissioner Muhammad Bakhtiar Khan and local elders ended inconclusively. Talking to reports, Humayun Khan Begukhel said that their boycott would continue till...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Residents of twenty villages in Lakki Marwat district have announced to boycott anti-polio immunization campaign as a protest against government’s inability to resolve their longstanding issues of electricity load shedding, road and tube wells. A jirga of the elders of Begu Khel, Esak Khel and Mela Shahab Khel village councils...
Date: 17 Apr, 2016
Although schools for the visually impaired children have been established in different cities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa but the students and teachers in these schools are facing difficulties due to lack of facilities. There is only one primary school for visually impaired children in the mega city of Peshawar having...