- Four FC Soldiers Killed In Blast In Kech District Of BalochistanQUETTA, 24 April: Four soldiers of Frontier Corps (FC) were killed and three others sustained [...]
- Peer Baba Annual Urs Concluded In BunerBUNER, 23 April: The two-day annual Urs (death anniversary celebration) of Hazrat Peer Baba was [...]
- Cop Killed, Another Injured In Bomb Blast In Mohmand AgencyGHALANAI, 23 April: A levies soldier was killed and another wounded in a bomb blast [...]
- Rally Held To Remember 1930’s ‘Qissa Khwani’ MassacrePESHAWAR, 23 April: While remembering the Qissa Khwani martyrs, a rally was held here on [...]
- Media Cricket League Begins In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Media Cricket League (MCL) has begun today at the Government Shaheed Hasnain [...]
- Two Minor Girls Killed As Roof Collapses In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Two minor girls were killed and there mother sustained injuries when a [...]
- Mardan University Employee Arrested For Inciting Mob To Kill Mashal KhanMARDAN, 23 April: The Mardan police on Sunday arrested, Bilal Bakhsh, an employee of Abdul [...]
- Population Census Teams Dispatched To Tirah MaidanJAMRUD, 23 April: All arrangements were being finalized and teams of enumerators along with security [...]
- Afghanistan Observe National Day Of Mourning Over Mazar-i-Sharif AttackKABUL, 23 April: Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has declared Sunday a national day of mourning [...]
- Younis Khan Rejects Rumors Of Reconsidering Retirement DecisionLAHORE, 23 April: Veteran Pakistani cricketer and star batsman Younis Khan on Sunday turned down [...]
- Illegal Petrol Sale Continues In DI Khan UnabatedDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 April: Illegal sale of petrol is continuing in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Imran Khan Asks Nawaz Sharif To Resign After Panama Case VerdictPESHAWAR, 23 April: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has asked Prime Minister Nawaz [...]
Date: 19 Mar, 2017
The anti-polio immunization drive will begin in tribal agencies and Frontier Regions on Monday, officials at the Emergency Operation Center (EOC) said here on Sunday. According to Fida Muhammad Wazir,...
Date: 05 Feb, 2017
A dog believed to have contracted rabies has attacked and bit seven people in Salarzai tehsil of Bajaur Agency here on Sunday. According to local political administration, all the bitten...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
Officials of the Health Department have confirmed a new case of polio in a four-month-old boy in Qila Abdullah district of Balochistan. The officials while quoting the parents of the...
Date: 29 Dec, 2016
Death toll from substandard vaccines has mounted to 9 in Khyber Agency as one more child died on Thursday after being vaccinated against several diseases including measles in Malaguri...
Date: 28 Dec, 2016
The death toll from deadly vaccine has mounted to eight as one more child died on Tuesday night amid of treatment in Landi Kotal subdivision of Khyber Agency.Members...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
In a setback to the vaccination efforts in FATA, two more children have died due to expired vaccine in Khyber Agency. According to local sources, four years old Zakir...
Date: 23 Dec, 2016
The anti-polio campaign has been suspended in Khyber Agency after reports that the vaccine used in the campaign was expired. Agency Surgeon Dr Niaz said the Health Department issued orders...
Date: 19 Dec, 2016
The district administration has failed to woo the elders of twenty villages in Lakki Marwat to end their boycott of anti-polio drive as the negotiations between deputy commissioner Muhammad...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Residents of twenty villages in Lakki Marwat district have announced to boycott anti-polio immunization campaign as a protest against government’s inability to resolve their longstanding issues of electricity load...
Date: 17 Apr, 2016
Although schools for the visually impaired children have been established in different cities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa but the students and teachers in these schools are facing difficulties due to...