- JI Call Off Sit-in Following Governor’s Assurance To Implement Fata ReformsPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e- Islami FATA chapter on Sunday called off the three-day sit-in [...]
- Compensation Cheques Distributed Among Heirs Of Parachinar Blast VictimsPARACHINAR, 26 February: The political administration of the Kurram Agency on Sunday distributed compensation cheques [...]
- PSL 2017: Karachi Kings To Face Islamabad United TodayDUBAI, 26 February: The 20th and the last league match of the Pakistan Super League [...]
- Three Dead, Two Injured As Wall Collapses In CharsaddaCHARSADDA, 26 February: At least three children were killed and two others sustained injuries when [...]
- Bannu Teacher Languishing In Afghan Jail Following Escape From Militants’ CustodyBANNU, 26 February: Abducted in 2016 from Afghanistan, a school teacher Ihsan Ullah who is [...]
- Landikotal: Stranded Afghans Protested Torkham Border ClosureLANDIKOTAL, 26 February: Afghan nationals stranded at Landikotal and other areas of Khyber Agency on [...]
- Terror Bid Foiled As BDU Defuses Two Bombs In MardanMARDAN, 26 February: The Bomb Disposal Unit (BDU) personnel on Sunday defused two remote-controlled bombs [...]
- Three People Killed In Gun Attack In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 26 February: At least three persons were killed in a gun attack [...]
- Students Demand Construction Of School Building Ahead Of Summer SeasonBARA, 26 February: The students of Government Primary School Abdal Kaley (village) of Bara tehsil [...]
- Terror Incidents Increased Due To Non-implementation Of NAP: SherpaoPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) said on Saturday that terror incidents would [...]
- JI Stages Sit-in In Peshawar Over Delay In FATA Reforms ImplementationPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) has staged a sit-in in front of the Governor [...]
- Four Terrorists Killed, 600 Suspects Arrested Under Operation Raad-ul-FasadPESHAWAR, 26 February: At least four militants have been killed while over 600 suspects have [...]
Date: 24 Feb, 2017
Polio vaccination campaign scheduled to begin from Monday has been postponed in five union councils of Shangla for an indefinite period owing to security concerns.
Date: 13 Feb, 2017
The Peshawar district administration has decided to arrest parents who refused to have their children vaccinated against the crippling polio disease. The decision was taken during a meeting chaired by...
Date: 06 Feb, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department on Monday launched an eight-day anti-polio vaccination campaign in five districts of the province. Emergency Operation Center (EOC) Coordinator Akbar Khan said that more than...
Date: 30 Jan, 2017
With the increase in cold weather conditions and snowfall pneumonia disease spread in Mansehra as the desease has claimed four children so far. According to different hospitals sources, Nasir Khan’s...
Date: 20 Jan, 2017
The polio vaccination campaign, which was postponed in Khyber Agency last month, will begin from Monday. According to a statement issued from the office of the political agent, the officials...
Date: 16 Jan, 2017
A three-day anti-polio vaccination campaign launched in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) amidst tight security arrangements on Monday. The three-day campaign will cover all the districts of...
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
PESHAWAR: A three-day anti polio vaccination campaign scheduled to be launched in Khyber Agency and Wana from tomorrow (Monday) postponed for a week due to the possible resistance of...
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
The first polio vaccination campaign of the year 2017 will commence in FATA on Monday (tomorrow). The FATA Emergency Operation Centre said in a statement that the polio teams participating...
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
The polio vaccination campaign in Khyber Agency was likely to be affected after death of some children attributed to the use of expired vaccine. The political administration organised a Jirga...
Date: 22 Dec, 2016
The polio vaccination campaign, which was suspended over security concerns on Wednesday, resumed on Thursday. Police in Shabqadar had arrested few suspects on Wednesday who confessed that they had made...
Date: 21 Dec, 2016
At least two children died and eleven others were fainted apparently due to the reaction of anti-polio vaccines administered to them at a medical camp set up by non-government...
Date: 23 Nov, 2016
The three-day polio vaccination campaign kicked off in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA on Wednesday. The KP Emergency Operation Centre (EOC) said 5,643,000 children below the age of five years in...