- Family Refutes Sartaj Aziz’s Claim Over Transgender’s Killing In Saudi ArabiaPESHAWAR, 23 March: The family members of a transgender who was allegedly killed in Saudi [...]
- Pakistan Day Celebrated In Kurram, Mohmand Agencies With Traditional ZealPARACHINAR, 23 March: Like other parts of the country, the Pakistan Day was also celebrated [...]
- House Collapses Due To Rains, Snowfall In ChitralCHITRAL, 23 March: An eight-room house was collapsed due to heavy rains and snowfall in [...]
- SHO, DSP Accused Of Threatening Peshawar ResidentPESHAWAR, 23 March: A resident of Bana Marri area of Peshawar on Thursday accused senior [...]
- KP Governor Confers Civil Awards On High Achievers On Pakistan DayPESHAWAR, 23 March: On behalf of President Mamnoon Hussain, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar [...]
- Abbottabad Secures First Position In KP U-23 Hazara Region Male GamesHAZARA, 23 March: Abbotaabad has remained at top at points table as the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- KP Govt Advised To Recede Services Of D. I. Khan Education OfficersDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 March: Deputy Commissioner Dera Ismail Khan has advised the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Transporters, Drivers Protest For Not Allowing Entry Into Afghanistan Without PassportTORKHAM, 23 March: Score of Pakistani transporters, truck drivers and local politicians on Thursday staged [...]
- Reservations Of Mehsud Tribe Of South Waziristan Regarding Census AddressedTANK, 23 March: The reservations of the people of Mehsud tribe in South Waziristan Agency [...]
- Power Supply Restored In Akakhel After A WeekBARA, 23 March: Power supply has been restored in Akakhel area of Khyber Agency after [...]
- Woman, Son Injured In Lakki Marwat BlastLAKKI MARWAT, 23 March: A woman and her son were injured in a bomb blast [...]
- PHC Restores 132 Sacked Employees Of Islamia College UniversityPESHAWAR, 23 March: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) has restored 132 employees of Islamia College [...]
Date: 27 Feb, 2017
A three-day anti-polio campaign started across the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from today (Monday) as around 5.6 million children will be vaccinated during the three-day anti-polio campaign. The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Emergency Operation...
Date: 24 Feb, 2017
Polio vaccination campaign scheduled to begin from Monday has been postponed in five union councils of Shangla for an indefinite period owing to security concerns.
Date: 13 Feb, 2017
The Peshawar district administration has decided to arrest parents who refused to have their children vaccinated against the crippling polio disease. The decision was taken during a meeting chaired by...
Date: 06 Feb, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department on Monday launched an eight-day anti-polio vaccination campaign in five districts of the province. Emergency Operation Center (EOC) Coordinator Akbar Khan said that more than...
Date: 30 Jan, 2017
With the increase in cold weather conditions and snowfall pneumonia disease spread in Mansehra as the desease has claimed four children so far. According to different hospitals sources, Nasir Khan’s...
Date: 20 Jan, 2017
The polio vaccination campaign, which was postponed in Khyber Agency last month, will begin from Monday. According to a statement issued from the office of the political agent, the officials...
Date: 16 Jan, 2017
A three-day anti-polio vaccination campaign launched in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) amidst tight security arrangements on Monday. The three-day campaign will cover all the districts of...
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
PESHAWAR: A three-day anti polio vaccination campaign scheduled to be launched in Khyber Agency and Wana from tomorrow (Monday) postponed for a week due to the possible resistance of...
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
The first polio vaccination campaign of the year 2017 will commence in FATA on Monday (tomorrow). The FATA Emergency Operation Centre said in a statement that the polio teams participating...
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
The polio vaccination campaign in Khyber Agency was likely to be affected after death of some children attributed to the use of expired vaccine. The political administration organised a Jirga...
Date: 22 Dec, 2016
The polio vaccination campaign, which was suspended over security concerns on Wednesday, resumed on Thursday. Police in Shabqadar had arrested few suspects on Wednesday who confessed that they had made...
Date: 21 Dec, 2016
At least two children died and eleven others were fainted apparently due to the reaction of anti-polio vaccines administered to them at a medical camp set up by non-government...