- Rally Held To Remember 1930’s ‘Qissa Khwani’ MassacrePESHAWAR, 23 April: While remembering the Qissa Khwani martyrs, a rally was held here on [...]
- Media Cricket League Begins In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Media Cricket League (MCL) has begun today at the Government Shaheed Hasnain [...]
- Two Minor Girls Killed As Roof Collapses In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Two minor girls were killed and there mother sustained injuries when a [...]
- Mardan University Employee Arrested For Inciting Mob To Kill Mashal KhanMARDAN, 23 April: The Mardan police on Sunday arrested, Bilal Bakhsh, an employee of Abdul [...]
- Population Census Teams Dispatched To Tirah MaidanJAMRUD, 23 April: All arrangements were being finalized and teams of enumerators along with security [...]
- Afghanistan Observe National Day Of Mourning Over Mazar-i-Sharif AttackKABUL, 23 April: Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has declared Sunday a national day of mourning [...]
- Younis Khan Rejects Rumors Of Reconsidering Retirement DecisionLAHORE, 23 April: Veteran Pakistani cricketer and star batsman Younis Khan on Sunday turned down [...]
- Illegal Petrol Sale Continues In DI Khan UnabatedDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 April: Illegal sale of petrol is continuing in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Imran Khan Asks Nawaz Sharif To Resign After Panama Case VerdictPESHAWAR, 23 April: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has asked Prime Minister Nawaz [...]
- Girl Killed, Four Injured As Car Falls Into Ravine In BunerBUNER, 23 April: A girl lost her life and four other people sustained injuries when [...]
- Rain Affects Second Day Play In Pak-West Indies TestPESHAWAR, 23 April: Rain spoiled the second day play of the first Test match of [...]
- Section 144 Imposed In Chitral For 2 Months After Protests On Blasphemy IssueCHITRAL, 23 April: The district administration of Chitral has imposed Section 144 in the district [...]
Date: 17 Mar, 2017
The temporarily displaced persons (TDPs) of North Waziristan Agency on Friday held a protest demonstration against the Fata Disaster Management Authority (FDMA) and political administration for non-payment of monthly...
Date: 13 Mar, 2017
Tribal elders of Bettani tribe have demanded of the government to compensate the affectees of military operation Rah-e-Nijat in FR Tank and Jandula.
Date: 04 Mar, 2017
The youths of North Waziristan Agency on Saturday staged a unique protest demonstration against the construction of Kurram-Tangi Dam. During the protest the participants danced with the doll drum...
Date: 29 Jan, 2017
Elders of the FR Bannu Baka Khel tribe on Sunday accused the Bannu district Deputy Commissioner and Assistant Political Agent FR Bannu of needless interference in the distribution of...
Date: 08 Jan, 2017
The Tori tribesmen have refused to surrender arms to the government and announced to constitute a committee for negotiation with the government and the security forces. A jirga of the...
Date: 05 Jan, 2017
The elders of Kabalkhel tribe of North Waziristan Agency in Bannu on Wednesday staged protest against construction of Kurram-Tangi dam. The tribal elders Shah Jehan and Malik Fareedullah Khan said...
Date: 29 Nov, 2016
The elders of Kokikhel tribe of Khyber Agency have announced to launch a protest movement against the government for not giving compensation to the families affected by the military...
Date: 29 Mar, 2016
The Sulemankhel tribe of South Waziristan has said the FATA Development Authority (FDA) officials were not kidnapped from their territory but the political administration was unnecessarily teasing them by...
Date: 10 Jan, 2016
The political administration of Khyber Agency has established two registration points for the internally displaced persons (IDPs) of Sipah tribe whose repatriation will be starting from Tuesday.
Date: 05 Jan, 2016
It is a common practice world over that people usually express grief and sorrow over the death of loved ones. However, the Kalash tribe of Chitral handles the death...