- Karak Police Fire Teargas Shells To Disperse Women ProtestersKARAK, 24 January: A large number of women on Tuesday blocked the Indus Highway in [...]
- Nisar Orders Inquiry Into Parachinar Blast Despite Prior WarningsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has ordered inquiry into the bomb [...]
- Rain, Snowfall Spell Continues In KP, FATAPESHAWAR, 24 January: The rain and snowfall spell continued in different areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Two Brothers Shot Dead In BajaurKHAR, 24 January: Two brothers have been killed in a firing incident in Khar tehsil [...]
- Swat Police, Polytechnic College Students Install Traffic Signal In MingoraSWAT, 24 January: Swat Police and the students of Polytechnic College has installed a traffic [...]
- Feeder At Mallagori Grid Station, Power Generator In Sheringal InauguratedSWAT, 24 January: A new power feeder in Mallagori grid station of Khyber Agency and [...]
- Three Children Die Of Measles In Mohmand AgencyGHALLANAI, 24 January: Three children have died of measles in Heleemzai tehsil of Mohmand Agency [...]
- Pakistan Slip To Sixth Position In ICC Test RankingsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Pakistan have slipped to sixth positon in the International Cricket Council (ICC) [...]
- Leader Of Mobile Snatchers Gang Arrested In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 24 January: Peshawar Police have arrested leader of a gang involved in snatching mobile [...]
- Reconciliatory Jirga Resolves 40-year Old Enmity In BajaurKHAR, 23 January: A re-conciliatory jirga successfully negotiated a decades-old enmity between two groups in [...]
- Baka Khel Elders Accuse DC, APA FR Bannu Of ‘selling’ Levy PostsBANNU, 23 January: Elders of the Baka Khel tribe leveled allegations of corruption on the [...]
- Tribal Elders Protest Against ‘humiliating’ Attitude Of ACS FataJAMRUD, 23 January: Tribal elders on Monday staged a boycott against what they called the [...]
Date: 08 Jan, 2017
The Tori tribesmen have refused to surrender arms to the government and announced to constitute a committee for negotiation with the government and the security forces. A jirga of the Tori tribe was held here on Sunday. Speaking on the occasion, tribal elders said the government had asked the residents...
Date: 15 May, 2016
Peshawar has been declared the second most polluted city in the world under the new survey of the World Health Organisation (WHO). Under the new ranking of the WHO, Onitsha city of Nigeria has been declared as most polluted city in the world, while Peshawar comes at second number.