- Four FC Soldiers Killed In Blast In Kech District Of BalochistanQUETTA, 24 April: Four soldiers of Frontier Corps (FC) were killed and three others sustained [...]
- Peer Baba Annual Urs Concluded In BunerBUNER, 23 April: The two-day annual Urs (death anniversary celebration) of Hazrat Peer Baba was [...]
- Cop Killed, Another Injured In Bomb Blast In Mohmand AgencyGHALANAI, 23 April: A levies soldier was killed and another wounded in a bomb blast [...]
- Rally Held To Remember 1930’s ‘Qissa Khwani’ MassacrePESHAWAR, 23 April: While remembering the Qissa Khwani martyrs, a rally was held here on [...]
- Media Cricket League Begins In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Media Cricket League (MCL) has begun today at the Government Shaheed Hasnain [...]
- Two Minor Girls Killed As Roof Collapses In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Two minor girls were killed and there mother sustained injuries when a [...]
- Mardan University Employee Arrested For Inciting Mob To Kill Mashal KhanMARDAN, 23 April: The Mardan police on Sunday arrested, Bilal Bakhsh, an employee of Abdul [...]
- Population Census Teams Dispatched To Tirah MaidanJAMRUD, 23 April: All arrangements were being finalized and teams of enumerators along with security [...]
- Afghanistan Observe National Day Of Mourning Over Mazar-i-Sharif AttackKABUL, 23 April: Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has declared Sunday a national day of mourning [...]
- Younis Khan Rejects Rumors Of Reconsidering Retirement DecisionLAHORE, 23 April: Veteran Pakistani cricketer and star batsman Younis Khan on Sunday turned down [...]
- Illegal Petrol Sale Continues In DI Khan UnabatedDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 April: Illegal sale of petrol is continuing in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Imran Khan Asks Nawaz Sharif To Resign After Panama Case VerdictPESHAWAR, 23 April: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has asked Prime Minister Nawaz [...]
Date: 22 Apr, 2017
The FATA Political Alliance has expressed concern over the government’s apathy in implementation of FATA reforms package and decided to start a mass contact campaign to speed up the...
Date: 20 Apr, 2017
The Bajaur Political Alliance has demanded the government to implement FATA reforms package without further delay.
Date: 17 Apr, 2017
Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has said that the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) would be merged with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in phases
Date: 13 Apr, 2017
The government has decided not to bring the FATA Reforms Bill in the current session of the National Assembly, while the FATA parliamentarians have called an emergency meeting over...
Date: 28 Mar, 2017
The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) ameer Sirajul Haq has called upon the government to bring further improvement in the FATA reforms package.
Date: 26 Mar, 2017
Expressing reservations over FATA reforms’ implementation method, the Qaumi Wattan Party (QWP) Chief Aftab Ahmad Khan Sherpao on Sunday asked federal government to implement Fata reforms committee’s recommendation immediately...
Date: 20 Mar, 2017
The Fata Parliamentarians on Sunday proposed the Fata Reforms Committee to appoint Deputy Chief Minister or senior local body minister from tribal areas to ensure the development and prosperity...
Date: 13 Mar, 2017
Welcoming the reforms process in Fata, Takrah Qabaili Khwenday (TQK), an association of tribal women, have announced to resist the implementation of Rivaj Act as a replacement to FCR...
Date: 12 Mar, 2017
Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) on Sunday announced to reconcile all the political parties and Fata parliamentarians to support the recently announced Fata reforms process and play role for the progress and...
Date: 11 Mar, 2017
The Fata Youth Grand Alliance on Saturday rejected the Fata reforms committee recommendations approved by the federal government and demanded of the government to revisit its decision in this...
Date: 09 Mar, 2017
Former president and the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari has said he doesn’t support referendum in FATA and all the political parties should be consulted on...
Date: 05 Mar, 2017
In order to celebrate the approval of Fata reforms, the Youth Wing of Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) on Sunday took out a thanksgiving rally in Dara Adamkhel and expressed pleasure and...