- Family Refutes Sartaj Aziz’s Claim Over Transgender’s Killing In Saudi ArabiaPESHAWAR, 23 March: The family members of a transgender who was allegedly killed in Saudi [...]
- Pakistan Day Celebrated In Kurram, Mohmand Agencies With Traditional ZealPARACHINAR, 23 March: Like other parts of the country, the Pakistan Day was also celebrated [...]
- House Collapses Due To Rains, Snowfall In ChitralCHITRAL, 23 March: An eight-room house was collapsed due to heavy rains and snowfall in [...]
- SHO, DSP Accused Of Threatening Peshawar ResidentPESHAWAR, 23 March: A resident of Bana Marri area of Peshawar on Thursday accused senior [...]
- KP Governor Confers Civil Awards On High Achievers On Pakistan DayPESHAWAR, 23 March: On behalf of President Mamnoon Hussain, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar [...]
- Abbottabad Secures First Position In KP U-23 Hazara Region Male GamesHAZARA, 23 March: Abbotaabad has remained at top at points table as the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- KP Govt Advised To Recede Services Of D. I. Khan Education OfficersDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 March: Deputy Commissioner Dera Ismail Khan has advised the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Transporters, Drivers Protest For Not Allowing Entry Into Afghanistan Without PassportTORKHAM, 23 March: Score of Pakistani transporters, truck drivers and local politicians on Thursday staged [...]
- Reservations Of Mehsud Tribe Of South Waziristan Regarding Census AddressedTANK, 23 March: The reservations of the people of Mehsud tribe in South Waziristan Agency [...]
- Power Supply Restored In Akakhel After A WeekBARA, 23 March: Power supply has been restored in Akakhel area of Khyber Agency after [...]
- Woman, Son Injured In Lakki Marwat BlastLAKKI MARWAT, 23 March: A woman and her son were injured in a bomb blast [...]
- PHC Restores 132 Sacked Employees Of Islamia College UniversityPESHAWAR, 23 March: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) has restored 132 employees of Islamia College [...]
Date: 20 Mar, 2017
The Fata Parliamentarians on Sunday proposed the Fata Reforms Committee to appoint Deputy Chief Minister or senior local body minister from tribal areas to ensure the development and prosperity...
Date: 13 Mar, 2017
Welcoming the reforms process in Fata, Takrah Qabaili Khwenday (TQK), an association of tribal women, have announced to resist the implementation of Rivaj Act as a replacement to FCR...
Date: 12 Mar, 2017
Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) on Sunday announced to reconcile all the political parties and Fata parliamentarians to support the recently announced Fata reforms process and play role for the progress and...
Date: 11 Mar, 2017
The Fata Youth Grand Alliance on Saturday rejected the Fata reforms committee recommendations approved by the federal government and demanded of the government to revisit its decision in this...
Date: 09 Mar, 2017
Former president and the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari has said he doesn’t support referendum in FATA and all the political parties should be consulted on...
Date: 05 Mar, 2017
In order to celebrate the approval of Fata reforms, the Youth Wing of Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) on Sunday took out a thanksgiving rally in Dara Adamkhel and expressed pleasure and...
Date: 04 Mar, 2017
While rejecting the implementation of ‘Riwaj Act’, the FATA Political Alliance on Saturday warned the federal government of initiating a protest movement against the implementation of the proposed ‘Riwaj...
Date: 03 Mar, 2017
The federal cabinet’s approval of the Fata Reforms Committee’s recommendations stirred jubilation among the people of the tribal areas as celebrations continued in the width and breadth of Fata. Tribesmen...
Date: 03 Mar, 2017
The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) is observing thanksgiving day today (Friday) to celebrate approval of FATA reforms package by the federal cabinet on Thursday.
Date: 02 Mar, 2017
The Fata Reforms Committee Chairman Sartaj Aziz on Thursday said that the Frontier Crimes Regulation (FCR) law would be repealed and replaced with new Rewaj system in the Federally...
Date: 02 Mar, 2017
The federal cabinet on Thursday approved in principle the recommendations of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) reforms committee. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif chaired the Federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad.