- Family Refutes Sartaj Aziz’s Claim Over Transgender’s Killing In Saudi ArabiaPESHAWAR, 23 March: The family members of a transgender who was allegedly killed in Saudi [...]
- Pakistan Day Celebrated In Kurram, Mohmand Agencies With Traditional ZealPARACHINAR, 23 March: Like other parts of the country, the Pakistan Day was also celebrated [...]
- House Collapses Due To Rains, Snowfall In ChitralCHITRAL, 23 March: An eight-room house was collapsed due to heavy rains and snowfall in [...]
- SHO, DSP Accused Of Threatening Peshawar ResidentPESHAWAR, 23 March: A resident of Bana Marri area of Peshawar on Thursday accused senior [...]
- KP Governor Confers Civil Awards On High Achievers On Pakistan DayPESHAWAR, 23 March: On behalf of President Mamnoon Hussain, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar [...]
- Abbottabad Secures First Position In KP U-23 Hazara Region Male GamesHAZARA, 23 March: Abbotaabad has remained at top at points table as the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- KP Govt Advised To Recede Services Of D. I. Khan Education OfficersDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 March: Deputy Commissioner Dera Ismail Khan has advised the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Transporters, Drivers Protest For Not Allowing Entry Into Afghanistan Without PassportTORKHAM, 23 March: Score of Pakistani transporters, truck drivers and local politicians on Thursday staged [...]
- Reservations Of Mehsud Tribe Of South Waziristan Regarding Census AddressedTANK, 23 March: The reservations of the people of Mehsud tribe in South Waziristan Agency [...]
- Power Supply Restored In Akakhel After A WeekBARA, 23 March: Power supply has been restored in Akakhel area of Khyber Agency after [...]
- Woman, Son Injured In Lakki Marwat BlastLAKKI MARWAT, 23 March: A woman and her son were injured in a bomb blast [...]
- PHC Restores 132 Sacked Employees Of Islamia College UniversityPESHAWAR, 23 March: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) has restored 132 employees of Islamia College [...]
Date: 19 Mar, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Tourism Department will organise a jeep rally in Kohat in connection with Pakistan Day celebrations.
Date: 05 Mar, 2017
In order to celebrate the approval of Fata reforms, the Youth Wing of Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) on Sunday took out a thanksgiving rally in Dara Adamkhel and expressed pleasure and...
Date: 13 Feb, 2017
Adviser to Prime Minister Engineer Amir Muqam has said that the federal government is committed to introduce reforms in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) at every cost. Addressing a...
Date: 06 Feb, 2017
Adviser to Prime Minister, Amir Muqam has said that reforms in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) would soon be implemented to bring the tribal people into mainstream of...
Date: 05 Feb, 2017
The Jamaat-e-Islami Bajaur Agency chapter staged a rally against the Frontier Crimes Regulation (FCR) law in Charmang area on Saturday. The JI naib ameer for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Sahibzada Haroonur Rashid,...
Date: 28 Jan, 2017
The Khassadar force personnel on Friday tortured journalist Sajid Ali Kokikhel when he was covering a rally of the Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) in Khyber Agency. Sajid Ali told TNN that he...
Date: 25 Jan, 2017
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Bajaur Agency chapter on Wednesday held a rally against Frontier Crime Regulation (FCR) law in Batha Thal area of Peshawar. The rally was led by PTI...
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
NOWSHERA: Advisor to Prime Minister Amir Muqam on Sunday lashes out at Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan and that Imran Khan failed to honour his promises made with...
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
A rally against the British-era law FCR was taken out by Afridi Students Union (ASU) here on Tuesday. The rally started from the Government College of Technology on Kohat...
Date: 09 Jan, 2017
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Monday held a grand rally against the British-era law of Frontier Crimes Regulation here. Prominent leaders of the party including Haji Said Ahmad Jan, Dr....
Date: 07 Jan, 2017
Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), Fata chapter has announced to take out a rally in Peshawar on Jan 10 to put pressure on its party leadership to expedite the Fata...
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
The youth wing of the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf on Saturday locked the provincial party secretariat and held a protest demonstration against party leadership. The protesting youth complained that they were...