- Bacha Khan University To Remain Close On Terrorists’ Attack First AnniversaryCHARSADDA, 16 January: The administration of the Bacha Khan University, Charsadda has decided to keep [...]
- Peshawar King Win T20 Cricket TournamentPESHAWAR, 16 January: Peshawar King has won the Malik Twenty20 cricket tournament which concluded here [...]
- Women Protest Against Load Shedding, Low Pressure Of Natural Gas In Karakhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mULnCzYXg KARAK, 16 January: Breaking the stereotype, women on Monday came out of their homes and [...]
- IGFC Announces Cash Compensation, Job For Tribesman Injured By FC PersonnelJAMRUD, 16 January: The Inspector General Frontier Corps (IGFC) Maj. Gen. Mazhar Shaheen on Monday [...]
- One-day Salary Of Seven Teachers, Two Class-IV Employees Deducted For AbsenteeismJAMRUD, 16 January: The Education Department of Khyber Agency has deducted one-day salaries of seven [...]
- Australia Face Double Blow As Starc, Marsh Ruled Out Of Third ODIPESHAWAR, 16 January: Australia’s fast bowler Mitchell Starc and all-rounder Mitchell Marsh will miss the [...]
- Severe Cold, Unavailability Of Resources Claim Six Children In Landi KotalLANDI KOTAL, 16 January: Severe cold coupled with unavailability of resources in health facilities has [...]
- 37 Die As Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In KyrgyzstanPESHAWAR, 16 January: At least 37 people were killed as a Turkish cargo airplane crashed [...]
- Bangladesh Captain Taken To Hospital After Being Hit By BouncerPESHAWAR, 16 January: Bangladesh cricket team captain Mushfiq ur Rahim was rushed to a hospital [...]
- Repatriation Of NWA IDPs From Afghanistan BeginsMIRANSHAH, 16 January: The repatriation of Pakistani tribesmen who migrated to Afghanistan from the North [...]
- Score Of Vehicles Stranded As Snow Block Lakpass Tunnel In BalochistanQUETTA: Score of vehicles stuck in different areas of Balochistan after Lakpass Tunnel linking Quetta [...]
- Winter Relief Items Distributed Among Poor In MardanMARDAN: The Zamung Jazbaa Welfare Society, a non-governmental organization, has distributed non-food relief items among [...]
Date: 16 Jan, 2017
Score of vehicles stuck in different areas of Balochistan after Lakpass Tunnel linking Quetta with the rest of Balochistan was blocked because of heavy snowfall in the province. District Administration in the presence of deputy commissioner launched rescue operation to reopen the blocked Lakpass Tunnel. Lakpass Tunnel which link other...
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
The 15-year record of snowfall has broken in northern part of Balochistan, including Quetta. Most of the highways are closed for traffic due to heavy snowfall, while power supply is also suspended in 10 districts of Balochistan due to some technical fault in the 220-KV transmission line.
Date: 12 Jan, 2017
A certificates distribution ceremony among students completing 14 different technical courses from Balochistan Institute of Technical Education was organised in Quetta on Wednesday. Balochistan Transport Minister Jaffar Mandokhel and civil and military officers attended the ceremony. On the occasion, certificates were distributed among 450 male and female students who completed...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
Officials of the Health Department have confirmed a new case of polio in a four-month-old boy in Qila Abdullah district of Balochistan. The officials while quoting the parents of the baby said that he developed fever and weakness in the limbs in December. He was taken to a doctor in...
Date: 09 Jan, 2017
A prominent commander of the banned Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) Balakh Sher Badini has laid down arms along with other militants and surrendered before government officials here on Monday. Badini announced this during a ceremony held at the Madadgar Cell of the Frontier Corps (FC). Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti,...
Date: 02 Jan, 2017
At least six personnel of the Frontier Corps, Balochistan were injured when their vehicle was targeted with an improvised explosive device (IED) on Western Bypass here on Monday, police said. According to FC spokesman, the personnel were on routine patrol when their vehicle was attacked with the IED planted on...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
President Mamnoon Hussain has made it clear that not a single inch change has been made in the original route of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). Addressing a function in Quetta held in connection with celebrating the birthday of founding father of Pakistan, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah on Tuesday, the...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Opposition Leader in the National Assembly Syed Khursheed Shah has asked federal Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan to resign after the report of judicial commission on Quetta carnage. The Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) has also submitted an adjournment motion in the National Assembly in this regard. The opposition leader...
Date: 16 Dec, 2016
The Supreme Court has released report of inquiry commission on Quetta carnage which has made 18 recommendations for curbing the incidents of terrorism. The report stated that the home ministry lied after the Quetta terrorist attack and Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan also violated the decisions of...
Date: 12 Dec, 2016
At least seven people were injured in a hand grenade attack on National Party’s office in Turbat district of Balochistan on Monday, police said. According to police unidentified militants hurled a hand grenade on the office of National Party located on the district courts road. The hand grenade exploded with...
Date: 25 Nov, 2016
The Custom Department of Balochistan has confiscated Irani diesel, smuggled cloth and vehicles worth Rs58 million during the last one month. Custom Intelligence Balochistan Director Irfanur Rehman and Deputy Director Inamullah said while talking to media persons in Quetta on Thursday that the Custom Department has accelerated operation against smuggling...
Date: 24 Nov, 2016
The Sui Southern Gas Company on Wednesday organised a seminar in Quetta to create awareness about the careful use of gas to avoid accidents and mishaps. The Ulema of the area also participated in the seminar organised at Quetta Press Club. The Sui Southern officials said 25 people had lost...