- JI Call Off Sit-in Following Governor’s Assurance To Implement Fata ReformsPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e- Islami FATA chapter on Sunday called off the three-day sit-in [...]
- Compensation Cheques Distributed Among Heirs Of Parachinar Blast VictimsPARACHINAR, 26 February: The political administration of the Kurram Agency on Sunday distributed compensation cheques [...]
- PSL 2017: Karachi Kings To Face Islamabad United TodayDUBAI, 26 February: The 20th and the last league match of the Pakistan Super League [...]
- Three Dead, Two Injured As Wall Collapses In CharsaddaCHARSADDA, 26 February: At least three children were killed and two others sustained injuries when [...]
- Bannu Teacher Languishing In Afghan Jail Following Escape From Militants’ CustodyBANNU, 26 February: Abducted in 2016 from Afghanistan, a school teacher Ihsan Ullah who is [...]
- Landikotal: Stranded Afghans Protested Torkham Border ClosureLANDIKOTAL, 26 February: Afghan nationals stranded at Landikotal and other areas of Khyber Agency on [...]
- Terror Bid Foiled As BDU Defuses Two Bombs In MardanMARDAN, 26 February: The Bomb Disposal Unit (BDU) personnel on Sunday defused two remote-controlled bombs [...]
- Three People Killed In Gun Attack In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 26 February: At least three persons were killed in a gun attack [...]
- Students Demand Construction Of School Building Ahead Of Summer SeasonBARA, 26 February: The students of Government Primary School Abdal Kaley (village) of Bara tehsil [...]
- Terror Incidents Increased Due To Non-implementation Of NAP: SherpaoPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) said on Saturday that terror incidents would [...]
- JI Stages Sit-in In Peshawar Over Delay In FATA Reforms ImplementationPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) has staged a sit-in in front of the Governor [...]
- Four Terrorists Killed, 600 Suspects Arrested Under Operation Raad-ul-FasadPESHAWAR, 26 February: At least four militants have been killed while over 600 suspects have [...]
Date: 25 Feb, 2017
Islamabad United defeated Quetta Gladiators by one run in an exciting contest of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) in Dubai on Friday night.
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
An intensive care unit (ICU) has been inaugurated at the Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital in Quetta.
Date: 16 Feb, 2017
The nurses in Quetta have ended their strike and protest which was continuing for the last four days after successful negotiations with the provincial health minister.
Date: 16 Feb, 2017
Defending champions Islamabad United defeated Quetta Gladiators in a match of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) tournament in Sharjah on Wednesday night. Quetta after being asked to bat first after...
Date: 14 Feb, 2017
Two Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) officials embraced martyrdom while defusing an improvised explosive device (IED) when the latter exploded in Quetta’s Sariab Road area on Monday evening. According to police...
Date: 12 Feb, 2017
Lahore Qalandars and Quetta Gladiators won their matches in the Pakistan Super League (PSL) in Dubai on Saturday. Lahore Qalandars defeated Islamabad United in the first match of the day....
Date: 10 Feb, 2017
Lahore Qalandars have invited Quetta Gladiators to bat first after winning the toss in the second match of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) in Dubai on Friday. Lahore’s foreign players...
Date: 27 Jan, 2017
At least 15 people died and over 20 others injured in the rain and snowfall-related incidents in Balochistan from 22-24 January. Hundreds of houses were also affected due to heavy...
Date: 17 Jan, 2017
Two policemen have been killed in two separate incidents in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan. Police said unknown armed men on a motorcycle opened fire on Havaldar Naweed Shahzad at...
Date: 16 Jan, 2017
Score of vehicles stuck in different areas of Balochistan after Lakpass Tunnel linking Quetta with the rest of Balochistan was blocked because of heavy snowfall in the province. District Administration...
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
The 15-year record of snowfall has broken in northern part of Balochistan, including Quetta. Most of the highways are closed for traffic due to heavy snowfall, while power supply is...
Date: 12 Jan, 2017
A certificates distribution ceremony among students completing 14 different technical courses from Balochistan Institute of Technical Education was organised in Quetta on Wednesday. Balochistan Transport Minister Jaffar Mandokhel and civil...