- Karak Police Fire Teargas Shells To Disperse Women ProtestersKARAK, 24 January: A large number of women on Tuesday blocked the Indus Highway in [...]
- Nisar Orders Inquiry Into Parachinar Blast Despite Prior WarningsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has ordered inquiry into the bomb [...]
- Rain, Snowfall Spell Continues In KP, FATAPESHAWAR, 24 January: The rain and snowfall spell continued in different areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Two Brothers Shot Dead In BajaurKHAR, 24 January: Two brothers have been killed in a firing incident in Khar tehsil [...]
- Swat Police, Polytechnic College Students Install Traffic Signal In MingoraSWAT, 24 January: Swat Police and the students of Polytechnic College has installed a traffic [...]
- Feeder At Mallagori Grid Station, Power Generator In Sheringal InauguratedSWAT, 24 January: A new power feeder in Mallagori grid station of Khyber Agency and [...]
- Three Children Die Of Measles In Mohmand AgencyGHALLANAI, 24 January: Three children have died of measles in Heleemzai tehsil of Mohmand Agency [...]
- Pakistan Slip To Sixth Position In ICC Test RankingsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Pakistan have slipped to sixth positon in the International Cricket Council (ICC) [...]
- Leader Of Mobile Snatchers Gang Arrested In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 24 January: Peshawar Police have arrested leader of a gang involved in snatching mobile [...]
- Reconciliatory Jirga Resolves 40-year Old Enmity In BajaurKHAR, 23 January: A re-conciliatory jirga successfully negotiated a decades-old enmity between two groups in [...]
- Baka Khel Elders Accuse DC, APA FR Bannu Of ‘selling’ Levy PostsBANNU, 23 January: Elders of the Baka Khel tribe leveled allegations of corruption on the [...]
- Tribal Elders Protest Against ‘humiliating’ Attitude Of ACS FataJAMRUD, 23 January: Tribal elders on Monday staged a boycott against what they called the [...]
Date: 23 Jan, 2017
A three-day anti-polio vaccination campaign has kicked off in Khyber Agency and Tehsil Wana of South Waziristan Agency amidst tight security arrangements on Monday. During three-day anti polio vaccination, more than 240424 children under age five would be vaccinated by 869 teams of health workers.
Date: 20 Jan, 2017
The polio vaccination campaign, which was postponed in Khyber Agency last month, will begin from Monday. According to a statement issued from the office of the political agent, the officials of the administration, World Health Organisation (WHO), United Nations International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) and Emergency Operation Centre (EOC) held...
Date: 16 Jan, 2017
A three-day anti-polio vaccination campaign launched in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) amidst tight security arrangements on Monday. The three-day campaign will cover all the districts of the province and Fata except Khyber Agency and Wana of South Waziristan Agency. The campaign will continue until Wednesday.
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
PESHAWAR: A three-day anti polio vaccination campaign scheduled to be launched in Khyber Agency and Wana from tomorrow (Monday) postponed for a week due to the possible resistance of the
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
The first polio vaccination campaign of the year 2017 will commence in FATA on Monday (tomorrow). The FATA Emergency Operation Centre said in a statement that the polio teams participating in the three-day vaccination campaign will get support of the political agents, commissioners, military and paramilitary troops.
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
Officials of the Health Department have confirmed a new case of polio in a four-month-old boy in Qila Abdullah district of Balochistan. The officials while quoting the parents of the baby said that he developed fever and weakness in the limbs in December. He was taken to a doctor in...
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
The polio vaccination campaign in Khyber Agency was likely to be affected after death of some children attributed to the use of expired vaccine. The political administration organised a Jirga to remove misconception of people about polio vaccination in Jamrud on Monday which was attended by the tribal elders, security...
Date: 04 Jan, 2017
CHIP Training and Consulting, an organisation working for eradication of polio from South Waziristan Agency, has cancelled appointments which were made against merit and also suspended its three officials. The tests and interviews for vacant posts in the organisation were conducted in Dera Ismail Khan last month, but many candidates...
Date: 03 Jan, 2017
Dismissing a news item published in a section of press, central leader of the Jamiat-e-Ulema-e-Islam (Fazal) and Ameer of the party’s Fata chapter, Mufti Abdu Shakoor has said that the polio vaccines are totally safe and everyone should make sure that every child up to five years of age...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
The post vaccination mortality of children took an ugly shape in Khyber Agency as two more children died in Landi Kotal and Jamrud tehsils of the agency apparently due to administering vaccines. According to local tribesmen, the number of children died so far surged to six as two kids had...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
In a setback to the vaccination efforts in FATA, two more children have died due to expired vaccine in Khyber Agency. According to local sources, four years old Zakir and one-month old Umar Khitab fainted after vaccination and were taken to hospital where they died.
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
Jamaat-e-Islami has demanded compensation equivalent to diyat (blood money) to the legal heirs of the two children died due vaccination in Bara tehsil during an immunization campaign a few days ago. President of the Jamaat-e-Islami, Khyber Agency chapter, Zarghoon Shah Afridi while talking to reporters at the Jamrud press club...