- Family Refutes Sartaj Aziz’s Claim Over Transgender’s Killing In Saudi ArabiaPESHAWAR, 23 March: The family members of a transgender who was allegedly killed in Saudi [...]
- Pakistan Day Celebrated In Kurram, Mohmand Agencies With Traditional ZealPARACHINAR, 23 March: Like other parts of the country, the Pakistan Day was also celebrated [...]
- House Collapses Due To Rains, Snowfall In ChitralCHITRAL, 23 March: An eight-room house was collapsed due to heavy rains and snowfall in [...]
- SHO, DSP Accused Of Threatening Peshawar ResidentPESHAWAR, 23 March: A resident of Bana Marri area of Peshawar on Thursday accused senior [...]
- KP Governor Confers Civil Awards On High Achievers On Pakistan DayPESHAWAR, 23 March: On behalf of President Mamnoon Hussain, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar [...]
- Abbottabad Secures First Position In KP U-23 Hazara Region Male GamesHAZARA, 23 March: Abbotaabad has remained at top at points table as the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- KP Govt Advised To Recede Services Of D. I. Khan Education OfficersDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 March: Deputy Commissioner Dera Ismail Khan has advised the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Transporters, Drivers Protest For Not Allowing Entry Into Afghanistan Without PassportTORKHAM, 23 March: Score of Pakistani transporters, truck drivers and local politicians on Thursday staged [...]
- Reservations Of Mehsud Tribe Of South Waziristan Regarding Census AddressedTANK, 23 March: The reservations of the people of Mehsud tribe in South Waziristan Agency [...]
- Power Supply Restored In Akakhel After A WeekBARA, 23 March: Power supply has been restored in Akakhel area of Khyber Agency after [...]
- Woman, Son Injured In Lakki Marwat BlastLAKKI MARWAT, 23 March: A woman and her son were injured in a bomb blast [...]
- PHC Restores 132 Sacked Employees Of Islamia College UniversityPESHAWAR, 23 March: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) has restored 132 employees of Islamia College [...]
Date: 22 Mar, 2017
The district administration of Peshawar has dismissed four polio immunisation officials for wrong reporting and poor performance.
Date: 24 Feb, 2017
Polio vaccination campaign scheduled to begin from Monday has been postponed in five union councils of Shangla for an indefinite period owing to security concerns.
Date: 13 Feb, 2017
The Peshawar district administration has decided to arrest parents who refused to have their children vaccinated against the crippling polio disease. The decision was taken during a meeting chaired by...
The political administration of South Waziristan Agency has arrested four parents for refusing to administer polio drops to their children. South Waziristan Political Agent Zafarul Islam Khattak said the polio...
Six suspects have been arrested in Landikotal area of Khyber Agency after bomb explosion outside the house of a polio worker. The administration said a search operation was carried out...
Date: 25 Jan, 2017
A polio worker in Sultankhel area of Landikotal tehsil in Khyber Agency escaped a bomb attack on Tuesday. The local people said an improvised explosive device was planted outside the...
Date: 23 Jan, 2017
A three-day anti-polio vaccination campaign has kicked off in Khyber Agency and Tehsil Wana of South Waziristan Agency amidst tight security arrangements on Monday. During three-day anti polio vaccination, more...
Date: 20 Jan, 2017
The polio vaccination campaign, which was postponed in Khyber Agency last month, will begin from Monday. According to a statement issued from the office of the political agent, the officials...
Date: 16 Jan, 2017
A three-day anti-polio vaccination campaign launched in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) amidst tight security arrangements on Monday. The three-day campaign will cover all the districts of...
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
PESHAWAR: A three-day anti polio vaccination campaign scheduled to be launched in Khyber Agency and Wana from tomorrow (Monday) postponed for a week due to the possible resistance of...
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
The first polio vaccination campaign of the year 2017 will commence in FATA on Monday (tomorrow). The FATA Emergency Operation Centre said in a statement that the polio teams participating...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
Officials of the Health Department have confirmed a new case of polio in a four-month-old boy in Qila Abdullah district of Balochistan. The officials while quoting the parents of the...