- JI Call Off Sit-in Following Governor’s Assurance To Implement Fata ReformsPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e- Islami FATA chapter on Sunday called off the three-day sit-in [...]
- Compensation Cheques Distributed Among Heirs Of Parachinar Blast VictimsPARACHINAR, 26 February: The political administration of the Kurram Agency on Sunday distributed compensation cheques [...]
- PSL 2017: Karachi Kings To Face Islamabad United TodayDUBAI, 26 February: The 20th and the last league match of the Pakistan Super League [...]
- Three Dead, Two Injured As Wall Collapses In CharsaddaCHARSADDA, 26 February: At least three children were killed and two others sustained injuries when [...]
- Bannu Teacher Languishing In Afghan Jail Following Escape From Militants’ CustodyBANNU, 26 February: Abducted in 2016 from Afghanistan, a school teacher Ihsan Ullah who is [...]
- Landikotal: Stranded Afghans Protested Torkham Border ClosureLANDIKOTAL, 26 February: Afghan nationals stranded at Landikotal and other areas of Khyber Agency on [...]
- Terror Bid Foiled As BDU Defuses Two Bombs In MardanMARDAN, 26 February: The Bomb Disposal Unit (BDU) personnel on Sunday defused two remote-controlled bombs [...]
- Three People Killed In Gun Attack In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 26 February: At least three persons were killed in a gun attack [...]
- Students Demand Construction Of School Building Ahead Of Summer SeasonBARA, 26 February: The students of Government Primary School Abdal Kaley (village) of Bara tehsil [...]
- Terror Incidents Increased Due To Non-implementation Of NAP: SherpaoPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) said on Saturday that terror incidents would [...]
- JI Stages Sit-in In Peshawar Over Delay In FATA Reforms ImplementationPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) has staged a sit-in in front of the Governor [...]
- Four Terrorists Killed, 600 Suspects Arrested Under Operation Raad-ul-FasadPESHAWAR, 26 February: At least four militants have been killed while over 600 suspects have [...]
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
The Fata chapter of the Pakistan Muslim League (N) on Tuesday asked the party leadership and the federal government to abolish FCR and merger the tribal belt in Khyber...
Date: 07 Jan, 2017
Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), Fata chapter has announced to take out a rally in Peshawar on Jan 10 to put pressure on its party leadership to expedite the Fata...
Date: 04 Jan, 2017
Activists of different political parties under the banner of Fata Political Alliance took out a rally against the Frontier Crime Regulation (FCR) here on Wednesday. The rally started from...
Date: 07 Nov, 2016
After PMLN and JUIF, the Awami National Party (ANP) has also distanced itself from the writ petition filed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser in the Peshawar...
Date: 06 Nov, 2016
Advisor to the Prime Minister Ameer Muqam has said the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government’s move to file petition in the Peshawar High Court against the CPEC project will harm national...
Date: 05 Nov, 2016
The student wing of Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), Muslim Students’ Federation (MSF) on Saturday staged a protest demonstration against Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra here. MSF-affiliated students from different...
Date: 10 Oct, 2016
Awami Worker Party (AWP) of Swat during a Jirga on Sunday unanimously rejected the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as the participants of the gathering termed it China-Punjab Economic Corridor
Date: 24 Sep, 2016
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Fata chapter has raised a special force for the security of the participants of Raiwind march, scheduled for September 30. Led by Iqbal Afridi, dozens of...
Date: 18 Sep, 2016
The Pakistan Tehreek-Insaf has deferred its Ehtesab March in Raiwind to September 30. PTI Chairman Imran Khan while addressing a convention of party workers at his Bani Gala residence...
Date: 12 Sep, 2016
Police on Monday charged about 150 PMLN’s workers including one of its MPAs in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Arbab Wasim for attacking the premise of the provincial assembly and...
Date: 11 Sep, 2016
Workers of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PMLN) on Sunday held a protest demonstration against PTI Chairman Imran Khan for announcing a protest march in Raiwind. The protesters said that they would...
Date: 07 Sep, 2016
Workers of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PMLN) on Wednesday here announced to raise “Mujahid Force” to what they called protect the Raiwind residence of their leader and Prime Minister...