- Bacha Khan University To Remain Close On Terrorists’ Attack First AnniversaryCHARSADDA, 16 January: The administration of the Bacha Khan University, Charsadda has decided to keep [...]
- Peshawar King Win T20 Cricket TournamentPESHAWAR, 16 January: Peshawar King has won the Malik Twenty20 cricket tournament which concluded here [...]
- Women Protest Against Load Shedding, Low Pressure Of Natural Gas In Karakhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mULnCzYXg KARAK, 16 January: Breaking the stereotype, women on Monday came out of their homes and [...]
- IGFC Announces Cash Compensation, Job For Tribesman Injured By FC PersonnelJAMRUD, 16 January: The Inspector General Frontier Corps (IGFC) Maj. Gen. Mazhar Shaheen on Monday [...]
- One-day Salary Of Seven Teachers, Two Class-IV Employees Deducted For AbsenteeismJAMRUD, 16 January: The Education Department of Khyber Agency has deducted one-day salaries of seven [...]
- Australia Face Double Blow As Starc, Marsh Ruled Out Of Third ODIPESHAWAR, 16 January: Australia’s fast bowler Mitchell Starc and all-rounder Mitchell Marsh will miss the [...]
- Severe Cold, Unavailability Of Resources Claim Six Children In Landi KotalLANDI KOTAL, 16 January: Severe cold coupled with unavailability of resources in health facilities has [...]
- 37 Die As Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In KyrgyzstanPESHAWAR, 16 January: At least 37 people were killed as a Turkish cargo airplane crashed [...]
- Bangladesh Captain Taken To Hospital After Being Hit By BouncerPESHAWAR, 16 January: Bangladesh cricket team captain Mushfiq ur Rahim was rushed to a hospital [...]
- Repatriation Of NWA IDPs From Afghanistan BeginsMIRANSHAH, 16 January: The repatriation of Pakistani tribesmen who migrated to Afghanistan from the North [...]
- Score Of Vehicles Stranded As Snow Block Lakpass Tunnel In BalochistanQUETTA: Score of vehicles stuck in different areas of Balochistan after Lakpass Tunnel linking Quetta [...]
- Winter Relief Items Distributed Among Poor In MardanMARDAN: The Zamung Jazbaa Welfare Society, a non-governmental organization, has distributed non-food relief items among [...]
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
The Fata chapter of the Pakistan Muslim League (N) on Tuesday asked the party leadership and the federal government to abolish FCR and merger the tribal belt in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The demand was made during a public meeting held here regarding reforms process in Fata. As other political parties including PTI,...
Date: 07 Jan, 2017
Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), Fata chapter has announced to take out a rally in Peshawar on Jan 10 to put pressure on its party leadership to expedite the Fata reforms process. Speaking to reporters here at the Landi Kotal press club president of the PMLN, Fata chapter Faqeer Muhammad Afridi...
Date: 04 Jan, 2017
Activists of different political parties under the banner of Fata Political Alliance took out a rally against the Frontier Crime Regulation (FCR) here on Wednesday. The rally started from Tank bus station and after marching through different routes ended at Panwala square. Speaking on the occasion, leaders of different...
Date: 07 Nov, 2016
After PMLN and JUIF, the Awami National Party (ANP) has also distanced itself from the writ petition filed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser in the Peshawar High Court demanding due share for the province in the economic corridor project. ANP’s provincial general secretary and parliamentary leader in...
Date: 06 Nov, 2016
Advisor to the Prime Minister Ameer Muqam has said the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government’s move to file petition in the Peshawar High Court against the CPEC project will harm national interests. Addressing a news conference here at the Peshawar press club Ameer Muqam alleged that the PTI-led provincial government was executing...
Date: 05 Nov, 2016
The student wing of Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), Muslim Students’ Federation (MSF) on Saturday staged a protest demonstration against Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra here. MSF-affiliated students from different colleges of the Peshawar division gathered outside the press club where they rallied against the governor, who has been appointed...
Date: 10 Oct, 2016
Awami Worker Party (AWP) of Swat during a Jirga on Sunday unanimously rejected the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) as the participants of the gathering termed it China-Punjab Economic Corridor
Date: 24 Sep, 2016
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Fata chapter has raised a special force for the security of the participants of Raiwind march, scheduled for September 30. Led by Iqbal Afridi, dozens of PTI workers from the tribal areas gathered outside the Peshawar press club to show their strength. Meanwhile, PMLN’s women wing also...
Date: 18 Sep, 2016
The Pakistan Tehreek-Insaf has deferred its Ehtesab March in Raiwind to September 30. PTI Chairman Imran Khan while addressing a convention of party workers at his Bani Gala residence said that party workers and general public would start preparation for the march from September 24. He announced that he...
Date: 12 Sep, 2016
Police on Monday charged about 150 PMLN’s workers including one of its MPAs in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Arbab Wasim for attacking the premise of the provincial assembly and hoisting party flag on its main gate. According to an official at the East Cantt police station, PMLN local leader Arbab...
Date: 11 Sep, 2016
Workers of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PMLN) on Sunday held a protest demonstration against PTI Chairman Imran Khan for announcing a protest march in Raiwind. The protesters said that they would not allow anybody to march towards Raiwind where the family residence of PMLN chief and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif situated.
Date: 07 Sep, 2016
Workers of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PMLN) on Wednesday here announced to raise “Mujahid Force” to what they called protect the Raiwind residence of their leader and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on the occasion of PTI’s protest march. PMLN’s provincial senior vice president Ikhtiar Wali while addressing a news conference...