- Imran Khan Hopes For Historic Verdict In Panama CasePESHAWAR, 23 February: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has hoped that Supreme Court decision in [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7.42 Billion Programme For PakistanISLAMABAD, 23 February: The United Nations office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) on Thursday launched [...]
- Security Concerns: 46 Educational Institutions Closed In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 February: At least 46 government educational institutions in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Compensation Cheques Among 258 Tribesmen Distributed In Khyber AgencyBARA, 23 February: The political administration on Thursday distributed compensation cheques among 258 tribesmen of [...]
- Peshawar Admin Bans Kite-flying For One MonthPESHAWAR, 23 February: The Peshawar district administration has banned kite-flying in the provincial capital for [...]
- PSL: Karachi Kings To Face Gladiators TodayDUBAI, 23 February: Karachi Kings will face Quetta Gladiators in the 15th match of Pakistan [...]
- Residents Asks Government To Stop Commercialisation Of University TownPESHAWAR, 23 February: The residents of University Town in the provincial capital on Thursday demanded [...]
- 7 Killed In Lahore’s Defence BlastLAHORE, 23 February: At least seven people were killed and 15 others wounded in a [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7 Billion Country Program For PakistanISLAMABAD, February 23: The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) presented its USD 70 [...]
- Police Chief Says Facilitators Of Charsadda Terror Attack To Be Nabbed SoonPESHAWAR, 23 February: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General Police Nasir Khan Durrani said on Wednesday that [...]
- ICU Inaugurated At Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital In QuettaQUETTA, 23 February: An intensive care unit (ICU) has been inaugurated at the Fatima Jinnah [...]
- Security Alert Issued In Parachinar, Huge Cache Of Arms Recovered In BaganPARACHINAR, 23 February: Security alert has been issued in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency after [...]
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has hoped that Supreme Court in Panama case would be historic and anyone in future who indulges in corruption or plunder national wealth...
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
The residents of University Town in the provincial capital on Thursday demanded of the government to rollback the decision of terming the Town as commercial areas. Addressing a press...
Date: 22 Feb, 2017
Two brothers have been killed and three other people sustained injuries in firing during a Jirga in Peshawar.
Date: 21 Feb, 2017
The newly constructed Ghuz Chowk-Baghbanan Road in Peshawar has been opened for traffic.
Date: 20 Feb, 2017
Peshawar police on Sunday thwarted an attempt to smuggle illegal currency worth Rs 2.4 million and arrested the smuggler. DSP Faqirabad revealed that the criminal named Noor Habib was attempting...
Date: 19 Feb, 2017
The two-day first-ever zip-line event concluded at the Hayatabad Sports Complex in Peshawar here on Sunday. Large number of men and women participated and enjoyed the event. The zip-lining...
Date: 17 Feb, 2017
Seven militants were killed in clashes with security forces in Bakakhel area of Bannu and Regi area of Peshawar on Thursday night. Bannu Police said four militants were killed in...
Date: 16 Feb, 2017
The First Inspection Report (FIR) of the Hayatabad suicide blast on civil judges’ vehicle has been registered against unknown terrorists and police has launched investigations into the attack. According to...
Date: 15 Feb, 2017
Two people including a driver were killed and 18 including civil judges injured when a suicide bomber rammed his motorcycle into a vehicle carrying civil judges in Hayatabad area...
Date: 14 Feb, 2017
Disgruntled councilors of the ruling Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) on Tuesday staged a protest demonstration against the Peshawar district Nazim Arbab Asim for not releasing the development funds to councilors. The...
Date: 13 Feb, 2017
The Peshawar district administration has decided to arrest parents who refused to have their children vaccinated against the crippling polio disease. The decision was taken during a meeting chaired by...