- Imran Khan Hopes For Historic Verdict In Panama CasePESHAWAR, 23 February: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has hoped that Supreme Court decision in [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7.42 Billion Programme For PakistanISLAMABAD, 23 February: The United Nations office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) on Thursday launched [...]
- Security Concerns: 46 Educational Institutions Closed In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 February: At least 46 government educational institutions in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Compensation Cheques Among 258 Tribesmen Distributed In Khyber AgencyBARA, 23 February: The political administration on Thursday distributed compensation cheques among 258 tribesmen of [...]
- Peshawar Admin Bans Kite-flying For One MonthPESHAWAR, 23 February: The Peshawar district administration has banned kite-flying in the provincial capital for [...]
- PSL: Karachi Kings To Face Gladiators TodayDUBAI, 23 February: Karachi Kings will face Quetta Gladiators in the 15th match of Pakistan [...]
- Residents Asks Government To Stop Commercialisation Of University TownPESHAWAR, 23 February: The residents of University Town in the provincial capital on Thursday demanded [...]
- 7 Killed In Lahore’s Defence BlastLAHORE, 23 February: At least seven people were killed and 15 others wounded in a [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7 Billion Country Program For PakistanISLAMABAD, February 23: The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) presented its USD 70 [...]
- Police Chief Says Facilitators Of Charsadda Terror Attack To Be Nabbed SoonPESHAWAR, 23 February: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General Police Nasir Khan Durrani said on Wednesday that [...]
- ICU Inaugurated At Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital In QuettaQUETTA, 23 February: An intensive care unit (ICU) has been inaugurated at the Fatima Jinnah [...]
- Security Alert Issued In Parachinar, Huge Cache Of Arms Recovered In BaganPARACHINAR, 23 February: Security alert has been issued in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency after [...]
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
Security alert has been issued in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency after which security measures in the area have been enhanced.
PARACHINAR, 15 February: Fata Students Organization on Wednesday warned the federal government to stage a protest sit-in in front of Governor House in Peshawar against the delay in the...
Date: 14 Feb, 2017
The Kurram Agency Political Agent on Tuesday suspended a political muharer for brutally beating a shopkeeper in Parachinar city. According to political administration, the Political Agent Ikram Ullah Khan has...
Date: 13 Feb, 2017
The Kurram Agency political muharer has brutally tortured a shopkeeper in Parachinar city when the shopkeeper questioned collecting donations for the purchase of security cameras. According to the victim shopkeeper...
Date: 07 Feb, 2017
The people of Parachinar in Kurram Agency have demanded installation of tyre blaster speed breakers on the roads in Kurram and Punjabi bazaars to stop violation of one-way traffic. The...
Date: 06 Feb, 2017
A poetry recitation session (Mushaira) was held on the snow-covered ground Shaheed Park in Parachinar, Kurram Agency. Spinghar Literary Jirga president Noor Ghulam Noori, Yousuf Hussain Yousuf, Sher Alam Tur,...
Date: 03 Feb, 2017
The Turi-Bangash tribes in Kurram Agency have termed reports about not handing over arms to the government as baseless. However, they said they have some reservations over surrendering their...
Date: 01 Feb, 2017
An eight-year-old boy Zain Haider also lost his life in the 21 January bomb blast in Sabzi Mandi area of Parachinar in Kurram Agency and his heart-touching story is...
Date: 31 Jan, 2017
The Majlis Wahdatul Muslimeen has demanded judicial inquiry into the terrorist attack at Sabzi Mandi in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency. Addressing a press conference in Parachinar on Monday, the...
Date: 30 Jan, 2017
The Kurram Agency political administration has distributed compensation amount worth Rs. 400,000 each among the heirs of the Parachinar Sabzi Mandi suicide blast victims. Kurram Agency Political Agent Shahid...
Date: 27 Jan, 2017
The government has announced Rs2 million reward on providing information about the perpetrators of blast in Sabzi Mandi in Parachinar, Kurram Agency. The administration said the government has displayed banners...
Date: 25 Jan, 2017
In the wake of Saturday’s blast in Parachinar, security has been ramped up across Kurram Agency to avoid any untoward incident. All vehicles entering into Parachinar city are properly being...