- Imran Khan Hopes For Historic Verdict In Panama CasePESHAWAR, 23 February: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has hoped that Supreme Court decision in [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7.42 Billion Programme For PakistanISLAMABAD, 23 February: The United Nations office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) on Thursday launched [...]
- Security Concerns: 46 Educational Institutions Closed In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 February: At least 46 government educational institutions in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Compensation Cheques Among 258 Tribesmen Distributed In Khyber AgencyBARA, 23 February: The political administration on Thursday distributed compensation cheques among 258 tribesmen of [...]
- Peshawar Admin Bans Kite-flying For One MonthPESHAWAR, 23 February: The Peshawar district administration has banned kite-flying in the provincial capital for [...]
- PSL: Karachi Kings To Face Gladiators TodayDUBAI, 23 February: Karachi Kings will face Quetta Gladiators in the 15th match of Pakistan [...]
- Residents Asks Government To Stop Commercialisation Of University TownPESHAWAR, 23 February: The residents of University Town in the provincial capital on Thursday demanded [...]
- 7 Killed In Lahore’s Defence BlastLAHORE, 23 February: At least seven people were killed and 15 others wounded in a [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7 Billion Country Program For PakistanISLAMABAD, February 23: The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) presented its USD 70 [...]
- Police Chief Says Facilitators Of Charsadda Terror Attack To Be Nabbed SoonPESHAWAR, 23 February: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General Police Nasir Khan Durrani said on Wednesday that [...]
- ICU Inaugurated At Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital In QuettaQUETTA, 23 February: An intensive care unit (ICU) has been inaugurated at the Fatima Jinnah [...]
- Security Alert Issued In Parachinar, Huge Cache Of Arms Recovered In BaganPARACHINAR, 23 February: Security alert has been issued in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency after [...]
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has decided to establish a modern laboratory for diagnosis of epidemic and fatal diseases. An agreement in this regard was signed among the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
Officials of the Health Department have confirmed a new case of polio in a four-month-old boy in Qila Abdullah district of Balochistan. The officials while quoting the parents of the...
Date: 18 May, 2016
The Fata Grand Alliance has announced to resist any reform package which is contrary to the tribal customs and traditions. “Majority of the tribal people are against the integration of...