- Bacha Khan University To Remain Close On Terrorists’ Attack First AnniversaryCHARSADDA, 16 January: The administration of the Bacha Khan University, Charsadda has decided to keep [...]
- Peshawar King Win T20 Cricket TournamentPESHAWAR, 16 January: Peshawar King has won the Malik Twenty20 cricket tournament which concluded here [...]
- Women Protest Against Load Shedding, Low Pressure Of Natural Gas In Karakhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mULnCzYXg KARAK, 16 January: Breaking the stereotype, women on Monday came out of their homes and [...]
- IGFC Announces Cash Compensation, Job For Tribesman Injured By FC PersonnelJAMRUD, 16 January: The Inspector General Frontier Corps (IGFC) Maj. Gen. Mazhar Shaheen on Monday [...]
- One-day Salary Of Seven Teachers, Two Class-IV Employees Deducted For AbsenteeismJAMRUD, 16 January: The Education Department of Khyber Agency has deducted one-day salaries of seven [...]
- Australia Face Double Blow As Starc, Marsh Ruled Out Of Third ODIPESHAWAR, 16 January: Australia’s fast bowler Mitchell Starc and all-rounder Mitchell Marsh will miss the [...]
- Severe Cold, Unavailability Of Resources Claim Six Children In Landi KotalLANDI KOTAL, 16 January: Severe cold coupled with unavailability of resources in health facilities has [...]
- 37 Die As Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In KyrgyzstanPESHAWAR, 16 January: At least 37 people were killed as a Turkish cargo airplane crashed [...]
- Bangladesh Captain Taken To Hospital After Being Hit By BouncerPESHAWAR, 16 January: Bangladesh cricket team captain Mushfiq ur Rahim was rushed to a hospital [...]
- Repatriation Of NWA IDPs From Afghanistan BeginsMIRANSHAH, 16 January: The repatriation of Pakistani tribesmen who migrated to Afghanistan from the North [...]
- Score Of Vehicles Stranded As Snow Block Lakpass Tunnel In BalochistanQUETTA: Score of vehicles stuck in different areas of Balochistan after Lakpass Tunnel linking Quetta [...]
- Winter Relief Items Distributed Among Poor In MardanMARDAN: The Zamung Jazbaa Welfare Society, a non-governmental organization, has distributed non-food relief items among [...]
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has arrested four officials of the Battagram’s District Account Office, a press release issued here on Wednesday, said. It added that District Account Officer Muhammad Ayaz, Assistant Treasury Officer Tariq Mehmood, Senior Auditor Aurangzeb and Sub-Accountant Muhammad Hamid Younis were allegedly involved in...
Date: 07 Jan, 2017
President Mamnoon Hussain on Saturday passed an ordinance disbarring those public office holders and government officials for lifetime who got benefit from the plea bargain and voluntary return laws of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB). The ordinance will be enforced from Sunday and presented in the parliament for review on...
Date: 03 Jan, 2017
The Supreme Court on Monday observed that the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) was misusing the plea bargain law. A two-member bench of the Supreme Court headed by comprising Justice Azmat Saeed and Justice Amir Hani Muslim heard the case regarding plea bargain law and sought reply from the federal government.
Date: 22 Dec, 2016
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has arrested the chairman of the Telephone Industries of Pakistan (TIP), Haripur. According to a press release issued here on Thursday, the accused Syed Muhammad Hussain shah was allegedly involved in illegal allotment of plots in TIP Housing Scheme and caused a loss of Rs360...
Date: 05 Dec, 2016
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Monday arrested former Agency Surgeon Mohmand Agency Dr. Dawood Khan and accountant Health Department Nisar Khan on charges of alleged embezzlement. According to a press release issued by NAB, both the accused persons embezzled funds meant for rent of community health centers,...
Date: 16 Nov, 2016
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has arrested three senior officers of the Peshawar Development Authority (PDA) on corruption charges. The NAB spokesman Saadullah said the PDA Deputy Director Abdul Basit, Housing Officer Jaffar Ali and General Manager Tariq Mehmood are facing allegations of causing Rs500 million to the...
Date: 12 Nov, 2016
The Peshawar accountability court has acquitted former provincial minister Habibullah Kundi from charges of corruption in a land deal. The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) had filed a reference against Habibullah Kundi for alleged corruption of Rs310 million in purchase of hundreds of kanals land for Ring Road Peshawar with the...
Date: 07 Nov, 2016
The district administration of Peshawar has sent notices to 30 officials of Revenue Department who were earlier arrested on corruption charges, but were restored on their seats after plea bargain with the National Accountability Bureau (NAB). Sources said most of these officials are patwaris and six among them have plea...
Date: 07 Oct, 2016
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has arrested the Workers Welfare Board (WWB) Director General Zahid Ali on charges of financial corruption. The NAB spokesman Saadullah said the accused in connivance with the Finance Department officers did corruption in 400 kanals common land (Shamilat) in Dag Ismailkhel area of Nowhsera and...
Date: 01 Oct, 2016
Director General National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has ordered freezing of properties of Tauheedul Haq, District Forest Officer (DFO) Haripur (BPS-18), over charges of accumulation of illegal assets worth Rs28.87 million. The accused remained posted on different posts in Forest Department i.e. Range Forest Officer Kohistan, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Swat,...
Date: 26 Sep, 2016
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter has arrested the former secretary of Workers Welfare Board (WWB) on charges of accumulating illegal assets worth millions of rupees. According to a press release issued here on Monday, the accused acquired illegal assets worth Rs354.92 million during his tenure as Secretary...
Date: 22 Sep, 2016
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has arrested a fraudster Kifayat Ullah, who allegedly cheated public at large and looted millions of rupees from them in the garb of fake medicine distribution business, said a press release issued here on Thursday. During the course of investigation, the press release added, it...