- Family Refutes Sartaj Aziz’s Claim Over Transgender’s Killing In Saudi ArabiaPESHAWAR, 23 March: The family members of a transgender who was allegedly killed in Saudi [...]
- Pakistan Day Celebrated In Kurram, Mohmand Agencies With Traditional ZealPARACHINAR, 23 March: Like other parts of the country, the Pakistan Day was also celebrated [...]
- House Collapses Due To Rains, Snowfall In ChitralCHITRAL, 23 March: An eight-room house was collapsed due to heavy rains and snowfall in [...]
- SHO, DSP Accused Of Threatening Peshawar ResidentPESHAWAR, 23 March: A resident of Bana Marri area of Peshawar on Thursday accused senior [...]
- KP Governor Confers Civil Awards On High Achievers On Pakistan DayPESHAWAR, 23 March: On behalf of President Mamnoon Hussain, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar [...]
- Abbottabad Secures First Position In KP U-23 Hazara Region Male GamesHAZARA, 23 March: Abbotaabad has remained at top at points table as the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- KP Govt Advised To Recede Services Of D. I. Khan Education OfficersDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 March: Deputy Commissioner Dera Ismail Khan has advised the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Transporters, Drivers Protest For Not Allowing Entry Into Afghanistan Without PassportTORKHAM, 23 March: Score of Pakistani transporters, truck drivers and local politicians on Thursday staged [...]
- Reservations Of Mehsud Tribe Of South Waziristan Regarding Census AddressedTANK, 23 March: The reservations of the people of Mehsud tribe in South Waziristan Agency [...]
- Power Supply Restored In Akakhel After A WeekBARA, 23 March: Power supply has been restored in Akakhel area of Khyber Agency after [...]
- Woman, Son Injured In Lakki Marwat BlastLAKKI MARWAT, 23 March: A woman and her son were injured in a bomb blast [...]
- PHC Restores 132 Sacked Employees Of Islamia College UniversityPESHAWAR, 23 March: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) has restored 132 employees of Islamia College [...]
Date: 22 Mar, 2017
The disgruntled MPA of the ruling Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Ziaullah Afridi on Wednesday submitted an adjournment motion in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly against Speaker Asad Qaiser over corruption charges.
Date: 19 Mar, 2017
Former provincial minister and member of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Ziaullah Afridi has asked speaker Asad Qaiser to resign from his office over allegations of corruption and misuse of...
Date: 16 Mar, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Thursday arrested former member National Highway Authority (NHA) Yousuf Ali on charges of embezzlement and making illegal assets worth Rs 500...
Date: 15 Mar, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Wednesday arrested the Upper Dir C&W Department senior clerk Fazal Hadi for his alleged involvement in embezzlement and making illegal assets...
Date: 29 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter on Sunday arrested five officials of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) over alleged involvement in the misuse of authority and embezzlement...
Date: 27 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has arrested three officers, including a director of Water Conservation Project, on charges of corruption. The Grade-20 officer Olas Khan as project director...
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Cultural Department organised a cultural show at Nishtar Hall in Peshawar on Wednesday night to create awareness among the people...
Date: 17 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Tuesday arrested five officials of the Telephone Industries of Pakistan (TIP) for their allegedly involvement in illegal allotment of plots in...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has arrested four officials of the Battagram’s District Account Office, a press release issued here on Wednesday, said. It added that District Account...
Date: 07 Jan, 2017
President Mamnoon Hussain on Saturday passed an ordinance disbarring those public office holders and government officials for lifetime who got benefit from the plea bargain and voluntary return laws...
Date: 03 Jan, 2017
The Supreme Court on Monday observed that the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) was misusing the plea bargain law. A two-member bench of the Supreme Court headed by comprising Justice Azmat...