- Karak Police Fire Teargas Shells To Disperse Women ProtestersKARAK, 24 January: A large number of women on Tuesday blocked the Indus Highway in [...]
- Nisar Orders Inquiry Into Parachinar Blast Despite Prior WarningsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has ordered inquiry into the bomb [...]
- Rain, Snowfall Spell Continues In KP, FATAPESHAWAR, 24 January: The rain and snowfall spell continued in different areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Two Brothers Shot Dead In BajaurKHAR, 24 January: Two brothers have been killed in a firing incident in Khar tehsil [...]
- Swat Police, Polytechnic College Students Install Traffic Signal In MingoraSWAT, 24 January: Swat Police and the students of Polytechnic College has installed a traffic [...]
- Feeder At Mallagori Grid Station, Power Generator In Sheringal InauguratedSWAT, 24 January: A new power feeder in Mallagori grid station of Khyber Agency and [...]
- Three Children Die Of Measles In Mohmand AgencyGHALLANAI, 24 January: Three children have died of measles in Heleemzai tehsil of Mohmand Agency [...]
- Pakistan Slip To Sixth Position In ICC Test RankingsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Pakistan have slipped to sixth positon in the International Cricket Council (ICC) [...]
- Leader Of Mobile Snatchers Gang Arrested In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 24 January: Peshawar Police have arrested leader of a gang involved in snatching mobile [...]
- Reconciliatory Jirga Resolves 40-year Old Enmity In BajaurKHAR, 23 January: A re-conciliatory jirga successfully negotiated a decades-old enmity between two groups in [...]
- Baka Khel Elders Accuse DC, APA FR Bannu Of ‘selling’ Levy PostsBANNU, 23 January: Elders of the Baka Khel tribe leveled allegations of corruption on the [...]
- Tribal Elders Protest Against ‘humiliating’ Attitude Of ACS FataJAMRUD, 23 January: Tribal elders on Monday staged a boycott against what they called the [...]
Date: 16 Jan, 2017
The repatriation of Pakistani tribesmen who migrated to Afghanistan from the North Waziristan agency during the ongoing Operation Zarb-e-Azb started on Monday, officials of the Fata Disaster Management Authority (FDMA) said. As many as 200 families of the Payi Khel and Muhammad Khel tribes started their journey back to home...
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
The civil and military leadership have agreed to extend the tenure of military courts in the country to effectively tackle terrorism. A meeting of the civil and military leadership was held at the Prime Minister House in Islamabad on Monday which was chaired by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
Date: 07 Jan, 2017
Former Chief of Army Staff General (Retd) Raheel Sharif has reportedly joined the 39-nation military alliance as its chief. Defence Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif has confirmed these reports and said General (Retd) Raheel Sharif has joined the military alliance of Muslim countries with the approval of the government and clearance...
Date: 29 Dec, 2016
The Ministry of Interior has decided to introduce a new law for countering terrorism by merging the Protection of Pakistan Act and Anti-Terrorism Act. The Interior Ministry spokesman told the National Assembly’s Committee on Interior Affairs on Wednesday that the draft of the new law has been prepared and consultation...
Date: 23 Dec, 2016
The Peshawar High Court (PHC) has stayed the execution of a man convicted by a military court on charges of involvement in militant activities. A two-member bench of the PHC headed by Chief Justice Mazhar Alam Miankhel stayed the execution of the accused, Noor Muhammad and sought reply from the...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday confirmed death sentences of 13 terrorists involved in different terror incidents. According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), these terrorists were involved in killing 325 innocent people, injuring 360 people, attacks on security forces and other heinous crimes. Arms...
Date: 23 Nov, 2016
The Peshawar High Court (PHC) on Wednesday restrained the federal government from forcibly deporting Turkish teachers and staff of the Pak-Turk International Schools and sought comment till December 1. The court issued the orders on the writ petition jointly filed by nine school teachers and 68 parents through their counsel...
Date: 26 Oct, 2016
The civil and military leadership of the country has decided to take effective action against banned organisations in Balochistan. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif chaired the meeting of civil and military leadership at the Governor House in Quetta on Tuesday. The meeting was attended by Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General...
Date: 14 Oct, 2016
The Peshawar High Court (PHC) the execution of a militant who was awarded death sentence by a military court on terrorism charges. A two-member bench of the PHC headed by Chief Justice Mazhar Alam Miankhel also issued a notice to the federal government to submit the record of the case.
Date: 09 Oct, 2016
PESHAWAR, 09 October: At least seven people including three crew members and four soldiers died as an Afghan military helicopter crashed in northern Baghlan province on Sunday, Defence Ministry officials said. Taliban claimed they had shot down the helicopter. Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said the helicopter was resupplying an...
Date: 31 Aug, 2016
A flag meeting between Pakistani and Afghan military officials was held at Torkham border on Tuesday in which a number of issues of both sides were discussed. The Border Forces said during the meeting Pakistan urged stoppage of illegal movement across the border. Pakistan also said the drivers of vehicles...
Date: 30 Aug, 2016
The Supreme Court of Pakistan has rejected the appeals of 16 terrorists who were awarded death sentences by the military courts. According to media reports, these terrorist were arrested for involvement in attacks on the Army Public School, Bannu Jail and security personnel and the military courts had awarded them...