- SWA TDPs Protest Against FDMA, Political Admin For Non-facilitationTANK, 27 March: The temporary displaced persons of South Waziristan agency on Monday here staged [...]
- Cricket Tournament Concludes In BaraBARA, 27 March: The Tsunami Cricket Club lifted the trophy of All-Qambar cricket championship which [...]
- Madakhel Tribesmen Demand Early RepatriationBANNU, 27 March: Elders of Madakhel tribe of the North Waziristan Agency have demanded of [...]
- Government Urged To Include Special Column For TDPs In Census FormsPESHAWAR, 27 March: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)’s MNA Aisha Gulalai has demanded of the federal government [...]
- Blood Feud Resolved Through Reconciliatory Jirga In Landi KotalLANDI KOTAL, 27 March: A reconciliatory jirga resolved blood dispute between two groups in Fatmi [...]
- Facebook Removed 85 Percent Of Blasphemous Contents, IHC ToldPESHAWAR, 27 March: The Islamabad High Court was informed on Monday by the Interior Ministry [...]
- Passport Office Reopened In Bajaur After Nine YearsKHAR, 27 March: The regional passport office has finally been reopened in Bajaur tribal agency [...]
- Retired FC Official Killed In Mullagori Area Of JamrudJAMRUD, 27 March: Unidentified gunmen killed a retired official of paramilitary Frontier Corps in Mullagori [...]
- Chitral: Rahim Abad Residents Demand Basic FacilitiesCHITRAL, 27 March: The residents of Rahim Abad area of Chitral have demanded the provision [...]
- Laghman War Affectees Receive AidLAGHMAN, 27 March: About 18 war affected families have received aid including cash and food [...]
- Prices Of Edible Items Soar With Reopening Of Pak-Afghan BorderPESHAWAR, 27 March: The price of edible items were raised unexpectedly with the reopening of [...]
- Jashn-e-Baharan Sports And Literacy Gala Concludes In Lower DirMINGORA, 27 March: The two-day Jashn-e-Baharan Sabawon sports and literature gala concluded amid colorful concluding [...]
Date: 26 Mar, 2017
Expressing reservations over FATA reforms’ implementation method, the Qaumi Wattan Party (QWP) Chief Aftab Ahmad Khan Sherpao on Sunday asked federal government to implement Fata reforms committee’s recommendation immediately...
Date: 23 Mar, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has expressed reservations over the method of FATA’s merger with KP and demanded that all the administrative powers of FATA should be given to the...
Date: 19 Mar, 2017
In a desperate attempt to mobilize people against the anticipated merger of Fata in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a public meeting was organized by a social organization Khyber Union near Qambar...
Date: 15 Mar, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervaiz Khattak said on Tuesday that the control of FATA affairs from the federal government is against the spirit of merging the tribal areas with...
Date: 11 Mar, 2017
The Fata Grand Jirga on Saturday rejected merger of the tribal belt with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and said there are contradictions in the federal cabinet decision regarding Fata reforms.
Date: 11 Mar, 2017
The Fata Youth Grand Alliance on Saturday rejected the Fata reforms committee recommendations approved by the federal government and demanded of the government to revisit its decision in this...
Date: 10 Mar, 2017
Five tribal elders have submitted a petition in the Supreme Court against merger of FATA with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa terming it unconstitutional.
Date: 04 Mar, 2017
While rejecting the implementation of ‘Riwaj Act’, the FATA Political Alliance on Saturday warned the federal government of initiating a protest movement against the implementation of the proposed ‘Riwaj...
Date: 03 Mar, 2017
The federal cabinet’s approval of the Fata Reforms Committee’s recommendations stirred jubilation among the people of the tribal areas as celebrations continued in the width and breadth of Fata. Tribesmen...
Date: 02 Mar, 2017
The federal cabinet on Thursday approved in principle the recommendations of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) reforms committee. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif chaired the Federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad.
Date: 01 Mar, 2017
The tribal students’ organization on Wednesday rejected the proposed ‘Riwaj Act’ for tribal areas and said that the act is not different from the draconian FCR law. While addressing a...
Date: 25 Feb, 2017
The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) on Saturday announced to stage thee-day sit-in against the non-implementation of the proposed reforms for the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA). “JI will stage a three-day...