- Police Constable Shot Dead In D. I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 25 March: A policeman was killed when unknown militants opened indiscriminate firing [...]
- JUI-F Protested Against KP Govt For Removing Banners, BillboardsPESHAWAR, 25 March: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) on Saturday staged a protest demonstration against the Khyber [...]
- Child Injured In South Waziristan Landmine ExplosionWANA, 25 March: A child sustained injuries in a landmine blast in Kotki area of [...]
- Army Chief Announces Fencing Of Pak-Afghan BorderRAWALPINDI, 25 March: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Saturday announced [...]
- Federal Govt Decides To Count Only Registered TDPS In Population CensusPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Federal Government has decided to include only the registered temporarily-displaced persons [...]
- Two Arrested As Bid To Smuggle Hashish Foiled In KohatKOHAT, 25 March: The Kohat police on Saturday foiled a bid to smuggle 80 kilograms [...]
- Pakistan, Afghanistan Agree To Work Together To Eradicate PolioISLAMABAD, 25 March: Pakistan and Afghanistan have agreed to evolve joint strategy for eradication of [...]
- Sarhad University ‘Sports Gala’ ConcludesPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Sarhad University ‘Sports Gala’ concluded here on Saturday with an impressive [...]
- CTD Arrests Two Target Killers In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Saturday arrested two target [...]
- Ambassadors Of Muslim Countries Decide To Take Up Issue Of Blasphemous Content At UNPESHAWAR, 25 March: The ambassadors of Muslim countries, including Pakistan, have decided to raise the [...]
- KP Government To Award Cash Prizes To Top Position Holder StudentsPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has announced to award cash prizes to position [...]
- Girls Primary School Inaugurated In SwatSWAT, 25 March: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Culture Mehmood Khan on Friday inaugurated a girls [...]
Date: 30 Jan, 2017
With the increase in cold weather conditions and snowfall pneumonia disease spread in Mansehra as the desease has claimed four children so far. According to different hospitals sources, Nasir Khan’s...
Date: 25 Jan, 2017
At least four children have died of measles and several others affected in Khyber Agency and Upper Dir. Local people in Sur Kamar area of Jamrud in Khyber Agency said...
Date: 24 Jan, 2017
Three children have died of measles in Heleemzai tehsil of Mohmand Agency during the last one week. The local people said the deceased children include eight-year-old son of Kamran, hailing...
Date: 30 Dec, 2016
Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has said that forensic report suggested that the children did not die of polio vaccination in Khyber Agency and requested common people to...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
The post vaccination mortality of children took an ugly shape in Khyber Agency as two more children died in Landi Kotal and Jamrud tehsils of the agency apparently due...
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
At least nine children died due to measles in Zhob and Awaran districts of Balochistan as the disease turned into an epidemic in some parts of the two districts,...
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
Jamaat-e-Islami has demanded compensation equivalent to diyat (blood money) to the legal heirs of the two children died due vaccination in Bara tehsil during an immunization campaign a few...
Date: 21 Dec, 2016
At least two children died and eleven others were fainted apparently due to the reaction of anti-polio vaccines administered to them at a medical camp set up by non-government...
Date: 08 Aug, 2016
Following the outbreak of measles in Bar Qamberkhel area of Bara Tehsil in Khyber Agency, the directorate of Health FATA has launched a vaccination campaign in the area.
Date: 06 Aug, 2016
A 10-year-old child, Mubashir has died of measles in Bar Kambarkhel area of Bara sub-division in Khyber Agency. Father of the child, Umar Din, a resident of Sam Baba Qayyumkhel...
Date: 02 Jun, 2016
Measles cases have witnessed an alarming increase in recent few days in Mardan as a large number of children infected with the disease have been brought to different hospitals...
Date: 26 May, 2016
A three-day campaign to administer anti-measles injections to children got underway in Bannu on Thursday. District Health Officer (DHO) Azam Khan told TNN that the campaign has been launched after...