- Karak Police Fire Teargas Shells To Disperse Women ProtestersKARAK, 24 January: A large number of women on Tuesday blocked the Indus Highway in [...]
- Nisar Orders Inquiry Into Parachinar Blast Despite Prior WarningsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has ordered inquiry into the bomb [...]
- Rain, Snowfall Spell Continues In KP, FATAPESHAWAR, 24 January: The rain and snowfall spell continued in different areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Two Brothers Shot Dead In BajaurKHAR, 24 January: Two brothers have been killed in a firing incident in Khar tehsil [...]
- Swat Police, Polytechnic College Students Install Traffic Signal In MingoraSWAT, 24 January: Swat Police and the students of Polytechnic College has installed a traffic [...]
- Feeder At Mallagori Grid Station, Power Generator In Sheringal InauguratedSWAT, 24 January: A new power feeder in Mallagori grid station of Khyber Agency and [...]
- Three Children Die Of Measles In Mohmand AgencyGHALLANAI, 24 January: Three children have died of measles in Heleemzai tehsil of Mohmand Agency [...]
- Pakistan Slip To Sixth Position In ICC Test RankingsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Pakistan have slipped to sixth positon in the International Cricket Council (ICC) [...]
- Leader Of Mobile Snatchers Gang Arrested In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 24 January: Peshawar Police have arrested leader of a gang involved in snatching mobile [...]
- Reconciliatory Jirga Resolves 40-year Old Enmity In BajaurKHAR, 23 January: A re-conciliatory jirga successfully negotiated a decades-old enmity between two groups in [...]
- Baka Khel Elders Accuse DC, APA FR Bannu Of ‘selling’ Levy PostsBANNU, 23 January: Elders of the Baka Khel tribe leveled allegations of corruption on the [...]
- Tribal Elders Protest Against ‘humiliating’ Attitude Of ACS FataJAMRUD, 23 January: Tribal elders on Monday staged a boycott against what they called the [...]
Date: 24 Jan, 2017
Three children have died of measles in Heleemzai tehsil of Mohmand Agency during the last one week. The local people said the deceased children include eight-year-old son of Kamran, hailing from Barokhel area, Abdur Rehman, hailing from Babikhel, and another child from Ghazi Kor. The children of Mehroban Shah and...
Date: 30 Dec, 2016
Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has said that forensic report suggested that the children did not die of polio vaccination in Khyber Agency and requested common people to ignore any propaganda against polio campaign.
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
The post vaccination mortality of children took an ugly shape in Khyber Agency as two more children died in Landi Kotal and Jamrud tehsils of the agency apparently due to administering vaccines. According to local tribesmen, the number of children died so far surged to six as two kids had...
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
At least nine children died due to measles in Zhob and Awaran districts of Balochistan as the disease turned into an epidemic in some parts of the two districts, officials said here on Saturday. According to them, Sara area in district Zhob and Tansar union council of Awaran district are...
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
Jamaat-e-Islami has demanded compensation equivalent to diyat (blood money) to the legal heirs of the two children died due vaccination in Bara tehsil during an immunization campaign a few days ago. President of the Jamaat-e-Islami, Khyber Agency chapter, Zarghoon Shah Afridi while talking to reporters at the Jamrud press club...
Date: 21 Dec, 2016
At least two children died and eleven others were fainted apparently due to the reaction of anti-polio vaccines administered to them at a medical camp set up by non-government organization CERD in Shalobar area here on Wednesday. According to local residents, the children were administered vaccines in order to protect...
Date: 08 Aug, 2016
Following the outbreak of measles in Bar Qamberkhel area of Bara Tehsil in Khyber Agency, the directorate of Health FATA has launched a vaccination campaign in the area.
Date: 06 Aug, 2016
A 10-year-old child, Mubashir has died of measles in Bar Kambarkhel area of Bara sub-division in Khyber Agency. Father of the child, Umar Din, a resident of Sam Baba Qayyumkhel Killi, said his son suffered from measles few days ago and died at Hayatabad Medical Complex in Peshawar on Saturday.
Date: 02 Jun, 2016
Measles cases have witnessed an alarming increase in recent few days in Mardan as a large number of children infected with the disease have been brought to different hospitals of the district. The local people said a campaign to administer anti-measles injections has been launched in many parts of Khyber...
Date: 26 May, 2016
A three-day campaign to administer anti-measles injections to children got underway in Bannu on Thursday. District Health Officer (DHO) Azam Khan told TNN that the campaign has been launched after emergence of many measles cases in the region. He said thousands of children have already been administered anti-measles injections, while...
Date: 21 May, 2016
Measles has broken out in Bannu city and the surround areas as hundreds of children have been brought to the district headquarters hospital and other health facilities during the past few days, health officials said here Saturday. “More than 500 children including those from IDPs families of North Waziristan have...
Date: 30 Apr, 2016
To create awareness among public and highlight the importance of vaccination, a walk was taken out here under the banner of Sarhad Rural Support Program. District nazim Haji Muhammad Rasool Khan led the walk which was attended by people from different walks of life. The participants of the walk were carry...