- Rally Held To Remember 1930’s ‘Qissa Khwani’ MassacrePESHAWAR, 23 April: While remembering the Qissa Khwani martyrs, a rally was held here on [...]
- Media Cricket League Begins In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Media Cricket League (MCL) has begun today at the Government Shaheed Hasnain [...]
- Two Minor Girls Killed As Roof Collapses In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Two minor girls were killed and there mother sustained injuries when a [...]
- Mardan University Employee Arrested For Inciting Mob To Kill Mashal KhanMARDAN, 23 April: The Mardan police on Sunday arrested, Bilal Bakhsh, an employee of Abdul [...]
- Population Census Teams Dispatched To Tirah MaidanJAMRUD, 23 April: All arrangements were being finalized and teams of enumerators along with security [...]
- Afghanistan Observe National Day Of Mourning Over Mazar-i-Sharif AttackKABUL, 23 April: Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has declared Sunday a national day of mourning [...]
- Younis Khan Rejects Rumors Of Reconsidering Retirement DecisionLAHORE, 23 April: Veteran Pakistani cricketer and star batsman Younis Khan on Sunday turned down [...]
- Illegal Petrol Sale Continues In DI Khan UnabatedDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 April: Illegal sale of petrol is continuing in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Imran Khan Asks Nawaz Sharif To Resign After Panama Case VerdictPESHAWAR, 23 April: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has asked Prime Minister Nawaz [...]
- Girl Killed, Four Injured As Car Falls Into Ravine In BunerBUNER, 23 April: A girl lost her life and four other people sustained injuries when [...]
- Rain Affects Second Day Play In Pak-West Indies TestPESHAWAR, 23 April: Rain spoiled the second day play of the first Test match of [...]
- Section 144 Imposed In Chitral For 2 Months After Protests On Blasphemy IssueCHITRAL, 23 April: The district administration of Chitral has imposed Section 144 in the district [...]
Date: 30 Jan, 2017
With the increase in cold weather conditions and snowfall pneumonia disease spread in Mansehra as the desease has claimed four children so far. According to different hospitals sources, Nasir Khan’s...
Date: 25 Jan, 2017
At least four children have died of measles and several others affected in Khyber Agency and Upper Dir. Local people in Sur Kamar area of Jamrud in Khyber Agency said...
Date: 24 Jan, 2017
Three children have died of measles in Heleemzai tehsil of Mohmand Agency during the last one week. The local people said the deceased children include eight-year-old son of Kamran, hailing...
Date: 30 Dec, 2016
Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has said that forensic report suggested that the children did not die of polio vaccination in Khyber Agency and requested common people to...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
The post vaccination mortality of children took an ugly shape in Khyber Agency as two more children died in Landi Kotal and Jamrud tehsils of the agency apparently due...
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
At least nine children died due to measles in Zhob and Awaran districts of Balochistan as the disease turned into an epidemic in some parts of the two districts,...
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
Jamaat-e-Islami has demanded compensation equivalent to diyat (blood money) to the legal heirs of the two children died due vaccination in Bara tehsil during an immunization campaign a few...
Date: 21 Dec, 2016
At least two children died and eleven others were fainted apparently due to the reaction of anti-polio vaccines administered to them at a medical camp set up by non-government...
Date: 08 Aug, 2016
Following the outbreak of measles in Bar Qamberkhel area of Bara Tehsil in Khyber Agency, the directorate of Health FATA has launched a vaccination campaign in the area.
Date: 06 Aug, 2016
A 10-year-old child, Mubashir has died of measles in Bar Kambarkhel area of Bara sub-division in Khyber Agency. Father of the child, Umar Din, a resident of Sam Baba Qayyumkhel...
Date: 02 Jun, 2016
Measles cases have witnessed an alarming increase in recent few days in Mardan as a large number of children infected with the disease have been brought to different hospitals...
Date: 26 May, 2016
A three-day campaign to administer anti-measles injections to children got underway in Bannu on Thursday. District Health Officer (DHO) Azam Khan told TNN that the campaign has been launched after...