- JI Call Off Sit-in Following Governor’s Assurance To Implement Fata ReformsPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e- Islami FATA chapter on Sunday called off the three-day sit-in [...]
- Compensation Cheques Distributed Among Heirs Of Parachinar Blast VictimsPARACHINAR, 26 February: The political administration of the Kurram Agency on Sunday distributed compensation cheques [...]
- PSL 2017: Karachi Kings To Face Islamabad United TodayDUBAI, 26 February: The 20th and the last league match of the Pakistan Super League [...]
- Three Dead, Two Injured As Wall Collapses In CharsaddaCHARSADDA, 26 February: At least three children were killed and two others sustained injuries when [...]
- Bannu Teacher Languishing In Afghan Jail Following Escape From Militants’ CustodyBANNU, 26 February: Abducted in 2016 from Afghanistan, a school teacher Ihsan Ullah who is [...]
- Landikotal: Stranded Afghans Protested Torkham Border ClosureLANDIKOTAL, 26 February: Afghan nationals stranded at Landikotal and other areas of Khyber Agency on [...]
- Terror Bid Foiled As BDU Defuses Two Bombs In MardanMARDAN, 26 February: The Bomb Disposal Unit (BDU) personnel on Sunday defused two remote-controlled bombs [...]
- Three People Killed In Gun Attack In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 26 February: At least three persons were killed in a gun attack [...]
- Students Demand Construction Of School Building Ahead Of Summer SeasonBARA, 26 February: The students of Government Primary School Abdal Kaley (village) of Bara tehsil [...]
- Terror Incidents Increased Due To Non-implementation Of NAP: SherpaoPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) said on Saturday that terror incidents would [...]
- JI Stages Sit-in In Peshawar Over Delay In FATA Reforms ImplementationPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) has staged a sit-in in front of the Governor [...]
- Four Terrorists Killed, 600 Suspects Arrested Under Operation Raad-ul-FasadPESHAWAR, 26 February: At least four militants have been killed while over 600 suspects have [...]
Date: 30 Jan, 2017
With the increase in cold weather conditions and snowfall pneumonia disease spread in Mansehra as the desease has claimed four children so far. According to different hospitals sources, Nasir Khan’s...
Date: 25 Jan, 2017
At least four children have died of measles and several others affected in Khyber Agency and Upper Dir. Local people in Sur Kamar area of Jamrud in Khyber Agency said...
Date: 24 Jan, 2017
Three children have died of measles in Heleemzai tehsil of Mohmand Agency during the last one week. The local people said the deceased children include eight-year-old son of Kamran, hailing...
Date: 30 Dec, 2016
Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has said that forensic report suggested that the children did not die of polio vaccination in Khyber Agency and requested common people to...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
The post vaccination mortality of children took an ugly shape in Khyber Agency as two more children died in Landi Kotal and Jamrud tehsils of the agency apparently due...
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
At least nine children died due to measles in Zhob and Awaran districts of Balochistan as the disease turned into an epidemic in some parts of the two districts,...
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
Jamaat-e-Islami has demanded compensation equivalent to diyat (blood money) to the legal heirs of the two children died due vaccination in Bara tehsil during an immunization campaign a few...
Date: 21 Dec, 2016
At least two children died and eleven others were fainted apparently due to the reaction of anti-polio vaccines administered to them at a medical camp set up by non-government...
Date: 08 Aug, 2016
Following the outbreak of measles in Bar Qamberkhel area of Bara Tehsil in Khyber Agency, the directorate of Health FATA has launched a vaccination campaign in the area.
Date: 06 Aug, 2016
A 10-year-old child, Mubashir has died of measles in Bar Kambarkhel area of Bara sub-division in Khyber Agency. Father of the child, Umar Din, a resident of Sam Baba Qayyumkhel...
Date: 02 Jun, 2016
Measles cases have witnessed an alarming increase in recent few days in Mardan as a large number of children infected with the disease have been brought to different hospitals...
Date: 26 May, 2016
A three-day campaign to administer anti-measles injections to children got underway in Bannu on Thursday. District Health Officer (DHO) Azam Khan told TNN that the campaign has been launched after...