- Imran Khan Hopes For Historic Verdict In Panama CasePESHAWAR, 23 February: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has hoped that Supreme Court decision in [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7.42 Billion Programme For PakistanISLAMABAD, 23 February: The United Nations office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) on Thursday launched [...]
- Security Concerns: 46 Educational Institutions Closed In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 February: At least 46 government educational institutions in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Compensation Cheques Among 258 Tribesmen Distributed In Khyber AgencyBARA, 23 February: The political administration on Thursday distributed compensation cheques among 258 tribesmen of [...]
- Peshawar Admin Bans Kite-flying For One MonthPESHAWAR, 23 February: The Peshawar district administration has banned kite-flying in the provincial capital for [...]
- PSL: Karachi Kings To Face Gladiators TodayDUBAI, 23 February: Karachi Kings will face Quetta Gladiators in the 15th match of Pakistan [...]
- Residents Asks Government To Stop Commercialisation Of University TownPESHAWAR, 23 February: The residents of University Town in the provincial capital on Thursday demanded [...]
- 7 Killed In Lahore’s Defence BlastLAHORE, 23 February: At least seven people were killed and 15 others wounded in a [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7 Billion Country Program For PakistanISLAMABAD, February 23: The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) presented its USD 70 [...]
- Police Chief Says Facilitators Of Charsadda Terror Attack To Be Nabbed SoonPESHAWAR, 23 February: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General Police Nasir Khan Durrani said on Wednesday that [...]
- ICU Inaugurated At Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital In QuettaQUETTA, 23 February: An intensive care unit (ICU) has been inaugurated at the Fatima Jinnah [...]
- Security Alert Issued In Parachinar, Huge Cache Of Arms Recovered In BaganPARACHINAR, 23 February: Security alert has been issued in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency after [...]
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
Security alert has been issued in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency after which security measures in the area have been enhanced.
Date: 18 Feb, 2017
The farmers of Kurram Agency have called upon the government to lift ban on fertilisers. Member National Assembly from Kurram Agency Sajid Turi and tribal elders Malik Jalal Hussain and...
Date: 11 Feb, 2017
The security forces have recovered a huge cache of arms and ammunition in an operation in Munda area of Lower Kurram Agency. According to official sources, the security forces conducted...
Date: 10 Feb, 2017
The Para Chamkani tribe of Kurram Agency has demanded the government to pay compensation to people for reconstruction of their damaged house under the old survey. The Para Chamkani tribe...
Date: 08 Feb, 2017
The All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) during a rally in Parachinar, Kurram Agency on Tuesday announced full support to the Pakistan Army. The APML Kurram Agency chapter leaders Faqir Hussain...
Date: 07 Feb, 2017
The people of Parachinar in Kurram Agency have demanded installation of tyre blaster speed breakers on the roads in Kurram and Punjabi bazaars to stop violation of one-way traffic. The...
Date: 06 Feb, 2017
A poetry recitation session (Mushaira) was held on the snow-covered ground Shaheed Park in Parachinar, Kurram Agency. Spinghar Literary Jirga president Noor Ghulam Noori, Yousuf Hussain Yousuf, Sher Alam Tur,...
Date: 03 Feb, 2017
The Turi-Bangash tribes in Kurram Agency have termed reports about not handing over arms to the government as baseless. However, they said they have some reservations over surrendering their...
Date: 02 Feb, 2017
Five people including a senior commander of Afghan Taliban were killed in a US drone attack in Afghanistan's Khost province on Thursday. According to security sources, a US drone targeted...
Date: 21 Jan, 2017
At least 12 people have lost their lives and over 50 others sustained injuries in a bomb blast in Parachinar, Kurram Agency. Officials at the Agency Headquarters Hospital said the...
Date: 09 Jan, 2017
Tribesmen in Sadda bazaar and Alizai area of the Kurram agency on Monday staged separate protest demonstrations against prolonged discontinuation of electricity supply. In order to make their protest...
Date: 08 Jan, 2017
The Tori tribesmen have refused to surrender arms to the government and announced to constitute a committee for negotiation with the government and the security forces. A jirga of the...