- Imran Khan Hopes For Historic Verdict In Panama CasePESHAWAR, 23 February: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has hoped that Supreme Court decision in [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7.42 Billion Programme For PakistanISLAMABAD, 23 February: The United Nations office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) on Thursday launched [...]
- Security Concerns: 46 Educational Institutions Closed In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 February: At least 46 government educational institutions in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Compensation Cheques Among 258 Tribesmen Distributed In Khyber AgencyBARA, 23 February: The political administration on Thursday distributed compensation cheques among 258 tribesmen of [...]
- Peshawar Admin Bans Kite-flying For One MonthPESHAWAR, 23 February: The Peshawar district administration has banned kite-flying in the provincial capital for [...]
- PSL: Karachi Kings To Face Gladiators TodayDUBAI, 23 February: Karachi Kings will face Quetta Gladiators in the 15th match of Pakistan [...]
- Residents Asks Government To Stop Commercialisation Of University TownPESHAWAR, 23 February: The residents of University Town in the provincial capital on Thursday demanded [...]
- 7 Killed In Lahore’s Defence BlastLAHORE, 23 February: At least seven people were killed and 15 others wounded in a [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7 Billion Country Program For PakistanISLAMABAD, February 23: The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) presented its USD 70 [...]
- Police Chief Says Facilitators Of Charsadda Terror Attack To Be Nabbed SoonPESHAWAR, 23 February: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General Police Nasir Khan Durrani said on Wednesday that [...]
- ICU Inaugurated At Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital In QuettaQUETTA, 23 February: An intensive care unit (ICU) has been inaugurated at the Fatima Jinnah [...]
- Security Alert Issued In Parachinar, Huge Cache Of Arms Recovered In BaganPARACHINAR, 23 February: Security alert has been issued in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency after [...]
Date: 22 Feb, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa former governor Engineer Shaukatullah has condemned arrest of people hailing from Bajaur Agency in Punjab and other parts of the country.
Date: 17 Feb, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra on Friday distributed compensation cheques among the heirs of Mohmand Agency terror attack victims.
Date: 13 Feb, 2017
The students of Khyber Agency on Monday staged a protest demonstration against the suspension of ‘political agent scholarship’ and demanded of the federal government to release political scholarship...
Date: 12 Feb, 2017
Hitting hard at Jamiat Ulama-e-Islam Fazl (JUI-F) for opposing the merger of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra on Sunday said that...
Date: 04 Feb, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has decided to establish a special fund for liver transplant of deserving patients of FATA. Chairing a meeting on the status of liver transplant...
Date: 02 Feb, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra on Wednesday inaugurated the newly-constructed Governor Model School in Miranshah, North Waziristan Agency. During his visit to Miranshah, the governor announced a number of...
Date: 27 Jan, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra on Thursday met Director General National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) Ahmed Khan in Peshawar to discuss problems faced by people of KP...
Date: 24 Jan, 2017
Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has ordered inquiry into the bomb blast in Parachinar, Kurram Agency despite prior information about threat of a terrorist activity in the area. The...
A 132-KV double circuit power transmission line has been launched in Hayatabad Feeder. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra inaugurated the project on Monday. Speaking on the occasion the governor...
Date: 22 Jan, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has announced compensation package for the victims of Saturday’s bomb blast in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency. According to a statement issued from the...
Date: 22 Jan, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has said work on five blocks out of 15 for oil and gas production in FATA has been completed. In an interview with the...
Date: 21 Jan, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has taken notice of blockage of computerised national identity cards (CNICs) of people from KP and FATA. The governor said he has talked to...