- Four FC Soldiers Killed In Blast In Kech District Of BalochistanQUETTA, 24 April: Four soldiers of Frontier Corps (FC) were killed and three others sustained [...]
- Peer Baba Annual Urs Concluded In BunerBUNER, 23 April: The two-day annual Urs (death anniversary celebration) of Hazrat Peer Baba was [...]
- Cop Killed, Another Injured In Bomb Blast In Mohmand AgencyGHALANAI, 23 April: A levies soldier was killed and another wounded in a bomb blast [...]
- Rally Held To Remember 1930’s ‘Qissa Khwani’ MassacrePESHAWAR, 23 April: While remembering the Qissa Khwani martyrs, a rally was held here on [...]
- Media Cricket League Begins In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Media Cricket League (MCL) has begun today at the Government Shaheed Hasnain [...]
- Two Minor Girls Killed As Roof Collapses In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Two minor girls were killed and there mother sustained injuries when a [...]
- Mardan University Employee Arrested For Inciting Mob To Kill Mashal KhanMARDAN, 23 April: The Mardan police on Sunday arrested, Bilal Bakhsh, an employee of Abdul [...]
- Population Census Teams Dispatched To Tirah MaidanJAMRUD, 23 April: All arrangements were being finalized and teams of enumerators along with security [...]
- Afghanistan Observe National Day Of Mourning Over Mazar-i-Sharif AttackKABUL, 23 April: Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has declared Sunday a national day of mourning [...]
- Younis Khan Rejects Rumors Of Reconsidering Retirement DecisionLAHORE, 23 April: Veteran Pakistani cricketer and star batsman Younis Khan on Sunday turned down [...]
- Illegal Petrol Sale Continues In DI Khan UnabatedDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 April: Illegal sale of petrol is continuing in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Imran Khan Asks Nawaz Sharif To Resign After Panama Case VerdictPESHAWAR, 23 April: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has asked Prime Minister Nawaz [...]
Date: 17 Apr, 2017
Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has said that the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) would be merged with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in phases
Date: 11 Apr, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has inaugurated enrolment campaign in the educational institutions of FATA.
Date: 01 Apr, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra on Saturday announced Rs 10 million compensation package for the victims of Friday’s bomb blast in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency.
Date: 30 Mar, 2017
Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Iqbal Zafar jhagra on Thursday ordered to reopen non-functional offices of the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) in North Waziristan Agency. As per details, Member National...
Date: 27 Mar, 2017
About 18 war affected families have received aid including cash and food items in Laghman province of Afghanistan on Sunday.
Date: 24 Mar, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has said that the federal government has removed all hurdles pertaining to reforms in Fata. However, if anybody has any reservations, the government...
Date: 23 Mar, 2017
On behalf of President Mamnoon Hussain, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra on Thursday conferred civil awards upon various personalities of the province from different walks of life...
Date: 19 Mar, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra on Sunday hosted a reception in honor of Peshawar Zalmi team, the winner of Pakistan Super League (PSL)’s second edition at the Governor’s...
Date: 08 Mar, 2017
PESHAWAR, 08 March: Speakers at multi-parties’ conference on tribal belt merger with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Wednesday underlined certain legal and constitutional flaws in the proposed Fata reforms saying it will...
Date: 08 Mar, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar Jhagra said on Tuesday that a team from FATA will also be included in the next edition of Pakistan Super League (PSL).
Date: 26 Feb, 2017
The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) has staged a sit-in in front of the Governor House in Peshawar to record protest against delay in implementation of FATA reforms and non-abolition of Frontier...
Date: 22 Feb, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa former governor Engineer Shaukatullah has condemned arrest of people hailing from Bajaur Agency in Punjab and other parts of the country.