- Russian Army Team Visits North, South WaziristanRAWALPINDI, 30 March: A Russian Military delegation Thursday visited Miran Shah in North Waziristan Agency [...]
- KP Governor Orders To Reopen NADRA Offices In North WaziristanPESHAWAR, 30 March: Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Iqbal Zafar jhagra on Thursday ordered to reopen non-functional [...]
- Family Welfare Center In Chitral Stays Non-functional For Three YearsCHITRAL, 30 March: Family Welfare Center in Chitral non functional for last three years. According to [...]
- Convicted Terrorist Executed In Kohat JailKOHAT, 30 March: A hardcore militant, who was involved in attack on Bannu Jail and [...]
- KP U-23 Male Games Of Swat Region BeginsSWAT, 30 March: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Under-23 male games of the Swat Region got underway [...]
- Three Killed In House Collapse In GawadarGAWADAR, 30 March: At least three persons were killed when a house collapsed in Gawadar [...]
- Hamdard Club Win FR Bannu Football TournamentBANNU, 30 March: Hamdard Club defeated Master Bezan Khel in a penalty shootout to win [...]
- Traders Demands Resumption Of Angoor Adda Border CrossingWANA, 30 March: Local traders on Thursday asked federal government to reopen Pak-Afghan border crossing [...]
- Minor Girl Killed In Lakki Marwat BlastLAKKI MARWAT, 30 March: A minor girl was killed and another injured when a hand [...]
- Suicide Or Murder ? Mystery Behind The Deaths Of Women Remain Unresolved In SwatBy Rafiullah and Salman Ahmad SWAT, 30 March: The acts of reported suicides among women in scenic Swat valley [...]
- UNHCR Reduces Stipend For Voluntarily Returning Afghan RefugeesPESHAWAR, 30 March: The United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) has reduced the stipend for returning [...]
- Sale Of Unregistered Motorcycles Banned In MardanMARDAN, 30 March: The sale of motorcycles without registration documents and helmets has been banned [...]
Date: 13 Mar, 2017
Welcoming the reforms process in Fata, Takrah Qabaili Khwenday (TQK), an association of tribal women, have announced to resist the implementation of Rivaj Act as a replacement to FCR...
Date: 04 Mar, 2017
While rejecting the implementation of ‘Riwaj Act’, the FATA Political Alliance on Saturday warned the federal government of initiating a protest movement against the implementation of the proposed ‘Riwaj...
Date: 04 Mar, 2017
The Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) has rejected the Riwaj Act and termed it a replica of the Frontier Crimes Regulation (FCR) law.
Date: 02 Mar, 2017
The Fata Reforms Committee Chairman Sartaj Aziz on Thursday said that the Frontier Crimes Regulation (FCR) law would be repealed and replaced with new Rewaj system in the Federally...
Date: 02 Mar, 2017
The federal cabinet on Thursday approved in principle the recommendations of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (Fata) reforms committee. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif chaired the Federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad.
Date: 01 Mar, 2017
The tribal students’ organization on Wednesday rejected the proposed ‘Riwaj Act’ for tribal areas and said that the act is not different from the draconian FCR law. While addressing a...
Date: 25 Feb, 2017
The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) on Saturday announced to stage thee-day sit-in against the non-implementation of the proposed reforms for the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA). “JI will stage a three-day...
Date: 24 Feb, 2017
The political administration of FR Lakki Marwat has arrested as many as 15 tribesmen under the collective responsibility clause of the Frontier Crimes Regulation (FCR) after the tribesmen failed...
Date: 21 Feb, 2017
The officials of the Frontier Region (FR) Lakki Marwat political administration have arrested seven tribal elders following an exchange of firing over dispute on newly constructed road on Tuesday....
Date: 18 Feb, 2017
The Fata Grand Youth Alliance on Saturday demanded of the government to hold referendum on abolishment of FCR law and merger of tribal regions with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. Addressing...
Date: 17 Feb, 2017
The FATA Students Federation on Friday staged a protest demonstration in front of Peshawar Press Club against the Frontier Crimes Regulation (FCR) law. The protesting students were chanting slogans against...
Date: 16 Feb, 2017
Awami National Party (ANP) on Thursday held conference in Khyber Agency against the Frontier Crime Regulations (FCR) law and in favour of Fata merger with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. Former Chief...