- JI Call Off Sit-in Following Governor’s Assurance To Implement Fata ReformsPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e- Islami FATA chapter on Sunday called off the three-day sit-in [...]
- Compensation Cheques Distributed Among Heirs Of Parachinar Blast VictimsPARACHINAR, 26 February: The political administration of the Kurram Agency on Sunday distributed compensation cheques [...]
- PSL 2017: Karachi Kings To Face Islamabad United TodayDUBAI, 26 February: The 20th and the last league match of the Pakistan Super League [...]
- Three Dead, Two Injured As Wall Collapses In CharsaddaCHARSADDA, 26 February: At least three children were killed and two others sustained injuries when [...]
- Bannu Teacher Languishing In Afghan Jail Following Escape From Militants’ CustodyBANNU, 26 February: Abducted in 2016 from Afghanistan, a school teacher Ihsan Ullah who is [...]
- Landikotal: Stranded Afghans Protested Torkham Border ClosureLANDIKOTAL, 26 February: Afghan nationals stranded at Landikotal and other areas of Khyber Agency on [...]
- Terror Bid Foiled As BDU Defuses Two Bombs In MardanMARDAN, 26 February: The Bomb Disposal Unit (BDU) personnel on Sunday defused two remote-controlled bombs [...]
- Three People Killed In Gun Attack In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 26 February: At least three persons were killed in a gun attack [...]
- Students Demand Construction Of School Building Ahead Of Summer SeasonBARA, 26 February: The students of Government Primary School Abdal Kaley (village) of Bara tehsil [...]
- Terror Incidents Increased Due To Non-implementation Of NAP: SherpaoPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) said on Saturday that terror incidents would [...]
- JI Stages Sit-in In Peshawar Over Delay In FATA Reforms ImplementationPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) has staged a sit-in in front of the Governor [...]
- Four Terrorists Killed, 600 Suspects Arrested Under Operation Raad-ul-FasadPESHAWAR, 26 February: At least four militants have been killed while over 600 suspects have [...]
Date: 21 Dec, 2016
At least two children died and eleven others were fainted apparently due to the reaction of anti-polio vaccines administered to them at a medical camp set up by non-government...
Date: 30 Apr, 2016
To create awareness among public and highlight the importance of vaccination, a walk was taken out here under the banner of Sarhad Rural Support Program. District nazim Haji Muhammad Rasool...