- Imran Khan Hopes For Historic Verdict In Panama CasePESHAWAR, 23 February: Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has hoped that Supreme Court decision in [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7.42 Billion Programme For PakistanISLAMABAD, 23 February: The United Nations office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) on Thursday launched [...]
- Security Concerns: 46 Educational Institutions Closed In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 February: At least 46 government educational institutions in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Compensation Cheques Among 258 Tribesmen Distributed In Khyber AgencyBARA, 23 February: The political administration on Thursday distributed compensation cheques among 258 tribesmen of [...]
- Peshawar Admin Bans Kite-flying For One MonthPESHAWAR, 23 February: The Peshawar district administration has banned kite-flying in the provincial capital for [...]
- PSL: Karachi Kings To Face Gladiators TodayDUBAI, 23 February: Karachi Kings will face Quetta Gladiators in the 15th match of Pakistan [...]
- Residents Asks Government To Stop Commercialisation Of University TownPESHAWAR, 23 February: The residents of University Town in the provincial capital on Thursday demanded [...]
- 7 Killed In Lahore’s Defence BlastLAHORE, 23 February: At least seven people were killed and 15 others wounded in a [...]
- UNODC Launches Rs 7 Billion Country Program For PakistanISLAMABAD, February 23: The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) presented its USD 70 [...]
- Police Chief Says Facilitators Of Charsadda Terror Attack To Be Nabbed SoonPESHAWAR, 23 February: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General Police Nasir Khan Durrani said on Wednesday that [...]
- ICU Inaugurated At Fatima Jinnah Chest Hospital In QuettaQUETTA, 23 February: An intensive care unit (ICU) has been inaugurated at the Fatima Jinnah [...]
- Security Alert Issued In Parachinar, Huge Cache Of Arms Recovered In BaganPARACHINAR, 23 February: Security alert has been issued in Parachinar area of Kurram Agency after [...]
Date: 29 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter on Sunday arrested five officials of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) over alleged involvement in the misuse of authority and embezzlement...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has arrested four officials of the Battagram’s District Account Office, a press release issued here on Wednesday, said. It added that District Account...
Date: 06 Dec, 2016
Muslim Students Federation (MSF) of the Islamia College University (ICU) on Tuesday staged a protest demonstration against the vice chancellor and demanded his removal from the government. The students, affiliated...
Date: 05 Dec, 2016
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Monday arrested former Agency Surgeon Mohmand Agency Dr. Dawood Khan and accountant Health Department Nisar Khan on charges of alleged embezzlement. According...
Date: 24 Aug, 2016
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Ehtesab Commission has arrested a former and a serving official of the Elementary Education Foundation (EEF) on charges of millions of rupees embezzlement, said a press...
Date: 17 Jul, 2016
Residents of as many as 12 villages of union council Ganori on Sunday here protested against the poor irrigation system in their area demanding inquiry into the alleged...
Date: 09 May, 2016
The district education officer (Female) Abida Shaheen has been terminated from services after allegations of corruption were proved against her, officials said here Monday. According to official sources, charges of...
Date: 04 Apr, 2015
PESHAWAR, 3 April: The Accountability Court in the provincial capital has remanded Additional Secretary and former chief of the FATA Disaster Management Authority Arshad Khan in custody of the...