- Family Refutes Sartaj Aziz’s Claim Over Transgender’s Killing In Saudi ArabiaPESHAWAR, 23 March: The family members of a transgender who was allegedly killed in Saudi [...]
- Pakistan Day Celebrated In Kurram, Mohmand Agencies With Traditional ZealPARACHINAR, 23 March: Like other parts of the country, the Pakistan Day was also celebrated [...]
- House Collapses Due To Rains, Snowfall In ChitralCHITRAL, 23 March: An eight-room house was collapsed due to heavy rains and snowfall in [...]
- SHO, DSP Accused Of Threatening Peshawar ResidentPESHAWAR, 23 March: A resident of Bana Marri area of Peshawar on Thursday accused senior [...]
- KP Governor Confers Civil Awards On High Achievers On Pakistan DayPESHAWAR, 23 March: On behalf of President Mamnoon Hussain, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar [...]
- Abbottabad Secures First Position In KP U-23 Hazara Region Male GamesHAZARA, 23 March: Abbotaabad has remained at top at points table as the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- KP Govt Advised To Recede Services Of D. I. Khan Education OfficersDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 March: Deputy Commissioner Dera Ismail Khan has advised the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Transporters, Drivers Protest For Not Allowing Entry Into Afghanistan Without PassportTORKHAM, 23 March: Score of Pakistani transporters, truck drivers and local politicians on Thursday staged [...]
- Reservations Of Mehsud Tribe Of South Waziristan Regarding Census AddressedTANK, 23 March: The reservations of the people of Mehsud tribe in South Waziristan Agency [...]
- Power Supply Restored In Akakhel After A WeekBARA, 23 March: Power supply has been restored in Akakhel area of Khyber Agency after [...]
- Woman, Son Injured In Lakki Marwat BlastLAKKI MARWAT, 23 March: A woman and her son were injured in a bomb blast [...]
- PHC Restores 132 Sacked Employees Of Islamia College UniversityPESHAWAR, 23 March: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) has restored 132 employees of Islamia College [...]
Date: 16 Mar, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Thursday arrested former member National Highway Authority (NHA) Yousuf Ali on charges of embezzlement and making illegal assets worth Rs 500...
Date: 15 Mar, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Wednesday arrested the Upper Dir C&W Department senior clerk Fazal Hadi for his alleged involvement in embezzlement and making illegal assets...
Date: 29 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter on Sunday arrested five officials of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) over alleged involvement in the misuse of authority and embezzlement...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has arrested four officials of the Battagram’s District Account Office, a press release issued here on Wednesday, said. It added that District Account...
Date: 06 Dec, 2016
Muslim Students Federation (MSF) of the Islamia College University (ICU) on Tuesday staged a protest demonstration against the vice chancellor and demanded his removal from the government. The students, affiliated...
Date: 05 Dec, 2016
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Monday arrested former Agency Surgeon Mohmand Agency Dr. Dawood Khan and accountant Health Department Nisar Khan on charges of alleged embezzlement. According...
Date: 24 Aug, 2016
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Ehtesab Commission has arrested a former and a serving official of the Elementary Education Foundation (EEF) on charges of millions of rupees embezzlement, said a press...
Date: 17 Jul, 2016
Residents of as many as 12 villages of union council Ganori on Sunday here protested against the poor irrigation system in their area demanding inquiry into the alleged...
Date: 09 May, 2016
The district education officer (Female) Abida Shaheen has been terminated from services after allegations of corruption were proved against her, officials said here Monday. According to official sources, charges of...
Date: 04 Apr, 2015
PESHAWAR, 3 April: The Accountability Court in the provincial capital has remanded Additional Secretary and former chief of the FATA Disaster Management Authority Arshad Khan in custody of the...