- Rally Held To Remember 1930’s ‘Qissa Khwani’ MassacrePESHAWAR, 23 April: While remembering the Qissa Khwani martyrs, a rally was held here on [...]
- Media Cricket League Begins In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Media Cricket League (MCL) has begun today at the Government Shaheed Hasnain [...]
- Two Minor Girls Killed As Roof Collapses In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Two minor girls were killed and there mother sustained injuries when a [...]
- Mardan University Employee Arrested For Inciting Mob To Kill Mashal KhanMARDAN, 23 April: The Mardan police on Sunday arrested, Bilal Bakhsh, an employee of Abdul [...]
- Population Census Teams Dispatched To Tirah MaidanJAMRUD, 23 April: All arrangements were being finalized and teams of enumerators along with security [...]
- Afghanistan Observe National Day Of Mourning Over Mazar-i-Sharif AttackKABUL, 23 April: Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has declared Sunday a national day of mourning [...]
- Younis Khan Rejects Rumors Of Reconsidering Retirement DecisionLAHORE, 23 April: Veteran Pakistani cricketer and star batsman Younis Khan on Sunday turned down [...]
- Illegal Petrol Sale Continues In DI Khan UnabatedDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 April: Illegal sale of petrol is continuing in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Imran Khan Asks Nawaz Sharif To Resign After Panama Case VerdictPESHAWAR, 23 April: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has asked Prime Minister Nawaz [...]
- Girl Killed, Four Injured As Car Falls Into Ravine In BunerBUNER, 23 April: A girl lost her life and four other people sustained injuries when [...]
- Rain Affects Second Day Play In Pak-West Indies TestPESHAWAR, 23 April: Rain spoiled the second day play of the first Test match of [...]
- Section 144 Imposed In Chitral For 2 Months After Protests On Blasphemy IssueCHITRAL, 23 April: The district administration of Chitral has imposed Section 144 in the district [...]
Date: 04 Apr, 2017
Deadline expired for Pakistani transporters to travel to Afghanistan through Torkham border on original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) as hundred of transporters remain stranded in Afghanistan.
Date: 01 Apr, 2017
The tractor-troley drivers’ union here on Saturday staged a protest demonstration against the district administration and police for banning loaded tractor-trolleys to enter into the Bannu city at day...
Date: 20 Jan, 2017
The condition of visa and passport for the cleaners travelling to Pakistan via Torkham border of Khyber Agency with Afghan transporters has been imposed again. The border officials said the...
Date: 25 Dec, 2016
Police have arrested three Frontier Constabulary (FC) personnel and registered a case against them after the death of a driver in a firing incident in Kamela Bazaar of Kohistan...
Date: 01 Dec, 2016
Rickshaw drivers on Thursday staged a protest demonstration outside the Peshawar press club against the alleged torture of traffic police personnel on one of their fellow drivers. The protesters alleged...
Date: 16 Nov, 2016
Three truck drivers, who were kidnapped from South Waziristan Agency in September, have been released. Unknown militants had set fire to trucks carrying apples towards Dera Ismail Khan on the...
Date: 07 Oct, 2016
The transporters of South Waziristan on Thursday staged protest in Wana Bazaar against the incident of kidnapping of truck drivers and setting fire to trucks in Sewano Dag area...
Date: 01 Oct, 2016
Pakistani authorities on Saturday finally agreed to allow Afghan truck drivers to cross the Torkham border without valid travel documents after holding extended negotiations with their Afghan counterparts. The meeting...
Date: 29 Sep, 2016
The Ahmadzai Wazir tribesmen on Thursday took to streets to protest against the torching of fruits-laden trucks and abduction of drivers by unknown militants. The protesters including tribal elders, traders,...
Date: 19 Jul, 2016
The political administration of Kurram Agency has arrested 10 drivers on charges of helping Afghan nationals to enter Pakistan illegally. Assistant Political Agent Parachinar Shahid Ali Shah said they had...