- Police Constable Shot Dead In D. I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 25 March: A policeman was killed when unknown militants opened indiscriminate firing [...]
- JUI-F Protested Against KP Govt For Removing Banners, BillboardsPESHAWAR, 25 March: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) on Saturday staged a protest demonstration against the Khyber [...]
- Child Injured In South Waziristan Landmine ExplosionWANA, 25 March: A child sustained injuries in a landmine blast in Kotki area of [...]
- Army Chief Announces Fencing Of Pak-Afghan BorderRAWALPINDI, 25 March: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Saturday announced [...]
- Federal Govt Decides To Count Only Registered TDPS In Population CensusPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Federal Government has decided to include only the registered temporarily-displaced persons [...]
- Two Arrested As Bid To Smuggle Hashish Foiled In KohatKOHAT, 25 March: The Kohat police on Saturday foiled a bid to smuggle 80 kilograms [...]
- Pakistan, Afghanistan Agree To Work Together To Eradicate PolioISLAMABAD, 25 March: Pakistan and Afghanistan have agreed to evolve joint strategy for eradication of [...]
- Sarhad University ‘Sports Gala’ ConcludesPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Sarhad University ‘Sports Gala’ concluded here on Saturday with an impressive [...]
- CTD Arrests Two Target Killers In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Saturday arrested two target [...]
- Ambassadors Of Muslim Countries Decide To Take Up Issue Of Blasphemous Content At UNPESHAWAR, 25 March: The ambassadors of Muslim countries, including Pakistan, have decided to raise the [...]
- KP Government To Award Cash Prizes To Top Position Holder StudentsPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has announced to award cash prizes to position [...]
- Girls Primary School Inaugurated In SwatSWAT, 25 March: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Culture Mehmood Khan on Friday inaugurated a girls [...]
Date: 25 Feb, 2017
The lawyers Samarbagh area of Lower Dir have announced boycott of court proceedings for three days to record protest over transfer of three policemen from the Bar Room.
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General Police Nasir Khan Durrani said on Wednesday that the attackers of Charsadda courts had crossed over from Afghanistan via Mohmand Agency route.
Date: 21 Feb, 2017
At least seven people including a lawyer were killed and 30 others including four policemen sustained critical injuries as a result of two blasts outside Tangi Kachehri in Charsadda...
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
The civil and military leadership have agreed to extend the tenure of military courts in the country to effectively tackle terrorism. A meeting of the civil and military leadership was...
Date: 29 Dec, 2016
The Ministry of Interior has decided to introduce a new law for countering terrorism by merging the Protection of Pakistan Act and Anti-Terrorism Act. The Interior Ministry spokesman told the...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday confirmed death sentences of 13 terrorists involved in different terror incidents. According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), these...
Date: 23 Sep, 2016
The general secretary of Malgari Wakeelan Ajmal Latif Advocate and his brother were killed in Bhana Manri area of Peshawar on Thursday night. Police said the incident was outcome of...
Date: 08 Sep, 2016
The judicial system here is almost at a standstill as the legal fraternity continued their boycott of courts despite the passage of one month of the suicide blast took...
Date: 02 Sep, 2016
The Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) has announced country-wide boycott of the court proceedings on Saturday to record protest against the twin blasts at district courts in Mardan which killed...
Date: 02 Sep, 2016
At least 13 people were killed and over 50 others sustained injuries in two bomb blasts at district courts in Mardan on Friday. District Police Officer (DPO) Faisal Shahzad said...
Date: 26 Dec, 2015
The people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are not utilising the services of consumer courts due to lack of awareness about their mode of functioning.