- Rally Held To Remember 1930’s ‘Qissa Khwani’ MassacrePESHAWAR, 23 April: While remembering the Qissa Khwani martyrs, a rally was held here on [...]
- Media Cricket League Begins In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Media Cricket League (MCL) has begun today at the Government Shaheed Hasnain [...]
- Two Minor Girls Killed As Roof Collapses In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Two minor girls were killed and there mother sustained injuries when a [...]
- Mardan University Employee Arrested For Inciting Mob To Kill Mashal KhanMARDAN, 23 April: The Mardan police on Sunday arrested, Bilal Bakhsh, an employee of Abdul [...]
- Population Census Teams Dispatched To Tirah MaidanJAMRUD, 23 April: All arrangements were being finalized and teams of enumerators along with security [...]
- Afghanistan Observe National Day Of Mourning Over Mazar-i-Sharif AttackKABUL, 23 April: Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has declared Sunday a national day of mourning [...]
- Younis Khan Rejects Rumors Of Reconsidering Retirement DecisionLAHORE, 23 April: Veteran Pakistani cricketer and star batsman Younis Khan on Sunday turned down [...]
- Illegal Petrol Sale Continues In DI Khan UnabatedDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 April: Illegal sale of petrol is continuing in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Imran Khan Asks Nawaz Sharif To Resign After Panama Case VerdictPESHAWAR, 23 April: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has asked Prime Minister Nawaz [...]
- Girl Killed, Four Injured As Car Falls Into Ravine In BunerBUNER, 23 April: A girl lost her life and four other people sustained injuries when [...]
- Rain Affects Second Day Play In Pak-West Indies TestPESHAWAR, 23 April: Rain spoiled the second day play of the first Test match of [...]
- Section 144 Imposed In Chitral For 2 Months After Protests On Blasphemy IssueCHITRAL, 23 April: The district administration of Chitral has imposed Section 144 in the district [...]
Date: 17 Apr, 2017
At least three people including a woman were killed on the basis of an old enmity, police said here on Monday. According to police, Hameedullah and his family members were...
President Mamnoon Hussain on Friday signed the 28 constitutional amendment bill for two-year extension in the tenure of military courts.
Date: 29 Mar, 2017
After passage from the National Assembly, the Senate has also approved two-year extension in the tenure of military courts in Pakistan.
Date: 25 Feb, 2017
The lawyers Samarbagh area of Lower Dir have announced boycott of court proceedings for three days to record protest over transfer of three policemen from the Bar Room.
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General Police Nasir Khan Durrani said on Wednesday that the attackers of Charsadda courts had crossed over from Afghanistan via Mohmand Agency route.
Date: 21 Feb, 2017
At least seven people including a lawyer were killed and 30 others including four policemen sustained critical injuries as a result of two blasts outside Tangi Kachehri in Charsadda...
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
The civil and military leadership have agreed to extend the tenure of military courts in the country to effectively tackle terrorism. A meeting of the civil and military leadership was...
Date: 29 Dec, 2016
The Ministry of Interior has decided to introduce a new law for countering terrorism by merging the Protection of Pakistan Act and Anti-Terrorism Act. The Interior Ministry spokesman told the...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday confirmed death sentences of 13 terrorists involved in different terror incidents. According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), these...
Date: 23 Sep, 2016
The general secretary of Malgari Wakeelan Ajmal Latif Advocate and his brother were killed in Bhana Manri area of Peshawar on Thursday night. Police said the incident was outcome of...
Date: 08 Sep, 2016
The judicial system here is almost at a standstill as the legal fraternity continued their boycott of courts despite the passage of one month of the suicide blast took...
Date: 02 Sep, 2016
The Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) has announced country-wide boycott of the court proceedings on Saturday to record protest against the twin blasts at district courts in Mardan which killed...