- JI Call Off Sit-in Following Governor’s Assurance To Implement Fata ReformsPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e- Islami FATA chapter on Sunday called off the three-day sit-in [...]
- Compensation Cheques Distributed Among Heirs Of Parachinar Blast VictimsPARACHINAR, 26 February: The political administration of the Kurram Agency on Sunday distributed compensation cheques [...]
- PSL 2017: Karachi Kings To Face Islamabad United TodayDUBAI, 26 February: The 20th and the last league match of the Pakistan Super League [...]
- Three Dead, Two Injured As Wall Collapses In CharsaddaCHARSADDA, 26 February: At least three children were killed and two others sustained injuries when [...]
- Bannu Teacher Languishing In Afghan Jail Following Escape From Militants’ CustodyBANNU, 26 February: Abducted in 2016 from Afghanistan, a school teacher Ihsan Ullah who is [...]
- Landikotal: Stranded Afghans Protested Torkham Border ClosureLANDIKOTAL, 26 February: Afghan nationals stranded at Landikotal and other areas of Khyber Agency on [...]
- Terror Bid Foiled As BDU Defuses Two Bombs In MardanMARDAN, 26 February: The Bomb Disposal Unit (BDU) personnel on Sunday defused two remote-controlled bombs [...]
- Three People Killed In Gun Attack In D.I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 26 February: At least three persons were killed in a gun attack [...]
- Students Demand Construction Of School Building Ahead Of Summer SeasonBARA, 26 February: The students of Government Primary School Abdal Kaley (village) of Bara tehsil [...]
- Terror Incidents Increased Due To Non-implementation Of NAP: SherpaoPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) said on Saturday that terror incidents would [...]
- JI Stages Sit-in In Peshawar Over Delay In FATA Reforms ImplementationPESHAWAR, 26 February: The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) has staged a sit-in in front of the Governor [...]
- Four Terrorists Killed, 600 Suspects Arrested Under Operation Raad-ul-FasadPESHAWAR, 26 February: At least four militants have been killed while over 600 suspects have [...]
Date: 25 Feb, 2017
The lawyers Samarbagh area of Lower Dir have announced boycott of court proceedings for three days to record protest over transfer of three policemen from the Bar Room.
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Inspector General Police Nasir Khan Durrani said on Wednesday that the attackers of Charsadda courts had crossed over from Afghanistan via Mohmand Agency route.
Date: 21 Feb, 2017
At least seven people including a lawyer were killed and 30 others including four policemen sustained critical injuries as a result of two blasts outside Tangi Kachehri in Charsadda...
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
The civil and military leadership have agreed to extend the tenure of military courts in the country to effectively tackle terrorism. A meeting of the civil and military leadership was...
Date: 29 Dec, 2016
The Ministry of Interior has decided to introduce a new law for countering terrorism by merging the Protection of Pakistan Act and Anti-Terrorism Act. The Interior Ministry spokesman told the...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday confirmed death sentences of 13 terrorists involved in different terror incidents. According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), these...
Date: 23 Sep, 2016
The general secretary of Malgari Wakeelan Ajmal Latif Advocate and his brother were killed in Bhana Manri area of Peshawar on Thursday night. Police said the incident was outcome of...
Date: 08 Sep, 2016
The judicial system here is almost at a standstill as the legal fraternity continued their boycott of courts despite the passage of one month of the suicide blast took...
Date: 02 Sep, 2016
The Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) has announced country-wide boycott of the court proceedings on Saturday to record protest against the twin blasts at district courts in Mardan which killed...
Date: 02 Sep, 2016
At least 13 people were killed and over 50 others sustained injuries in two bomb blasts at district courts in Mardan on Friday. District Police Officer (DPO) Faisal Shahzad said...
Date: 26 Dec, 2015
The people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are not utilising the services of consumer courts due to lack of awareness about their mode of functioning.