- Bacha Khan University To Remain Close On Terrorists’ Attack First AnniversaryCHARSADDA, 16 January: The administration of the Bacha Khan University, Charsadda has decided to keep [...]
- Peshawar King Win T20 Cricket TournamentPESHAWAR, 16 January: Peshawar King has won the Malik Twenty20 cricket tournament which concluded here [...]
- Women Protest Against Load Shedding, Low Pressure Of Natural Gas In Karakhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mULnCzYXg KARAK, 16 January: Breaking the stereotype, women on Monday came out of their homes and [...]
- IGFC Announces Cash Compensation, Job For Tribesman Injured By FC PersonnelJAMRUD, 16 January: The Inspector General Frontier Corps (IGFC) Maj. Gen. Mazhar Shaheen on Monday [...]
- One-day Salary Of Seven Teachers, Two Class-IV Employees Deducted For AbsenteeismJAMRUD, 16 January: The Education Department of Khyber Agency has deducted one-day salaries of seven [...]
- Australia Face Double Blow As Starc, Marsh Ruled Out Of Third ODIPESHAWAR, 16 January: Australia’s fast bowler Mitchell Starc and all-rounder Mitchell Marsh will miss the [...]
- Severe Cold, Unavailability Of Resources Claim Six Children In Landi KotalLANDI KOTAL, 16 January: Severe cold coupled with unavailability of resources in health facilities has [...]
- 37 Die As Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In KyrgyzstanPESHAWAR, 16 January: At least 37 people were killed as a Turkish cargo airplane crashed [...]
- Bangladesh Captain Taken To Hospital After Being Hit By BouncerPESHAWAR, 16 January: Bangladesh cricket team captain Mushfiq ur Rahim was rushed to a hospital [...]
- Repatriation Of NWA IDPs From Afghanistan BeginsMIRANSHAH, 16 January: The repatriation of Pakistani tribesmen who migrated to Afghanistan from the North [...]
- Score Of Vehicles Stranded As Snow Block Lakpass Tunnel In BalochistanQUETTA: Score of vehicles stuck in different areas of Balochistan after Lakpass Tunnel linking Quetta [...]
- Winter Relief Items Distributed Among Poor In MardanMARDAN: The Zamung Jazbaa Welfare Society, a non-governmental organization, has distributed non-food relief items among [...]
Date: 10 Jan, 2017
The civil and military leadership have agreed to extend the tenure of military courts in the country to effectively tackle terrorism. A meeting of the civil and military leadership was held at the Prime Minister House in Islamabad on Monday which was chaired by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
Date: 29 Dec, 2016
The Ministry of Interior has decided to introduce a new law for countering terrorism by merging the Protection of Pakistan Act and Anti-Terrorism Act. The Interior Ministry spokesman told the National Assembly’s Committee on Interior Affairs on Wednesday that the draft of the new law has been prepared and consultation...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday confirmed death sentences of 13 terrorists involved in different terror incidents. According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), these terrorists were involved in killing 325 innocent people, injuring 360 people, attacks on security forces and other heinous crimes. Arms...
Date: 23 Sep, 2016
The general secretary of Malgari Wakeelan Ajmal Latif Advocate and his brother were killed in Bhana Manri area of Peshawar on Thursday night. Police said the incident was outcome of personal enmity. Police have started search for the culprits but no arrests have been made so far.
Date: 08 Sep, 2016
The judicial system here is almost at a standstill as the legal fraternity continued their boycott of courts despite the passage of one month of the suicide blast took place in Civil Hospital on August 8. Due to the prolonged boycott of the lawyers, litigants are the ultimate sufferers as...
Date: 02 Sep, 2016
The Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) has announced country-wide boycott of the court proceedings on Saturday to record protest against the twin blasts at district courts in Mardan which killed and injured innocent people, including lawyers. According to a statement of the PBC, all the bar associations of high courts and...
Date: 02 Sep, 2016
At least 13 people were killed and over 50 others sustained injuries in two bomb blasts at district courts in Mardan on Friday. District Police Officer (DPO) Faisal Shahzad said a suicide attacker first hurled a hand grenade and then exploded himself at the main gate of the courts after...
Date: 26 Dec, 2015
The people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are not utilising the services of consumer courts due to lack of awareness about their mode of functioning.