- Bacha Khan University To Remain Close On Terrorists’ Attack First AnniversaryCHARSADDA, 16 January: The administration of the Bacha Khan University, Charsadda has decided to keep [...]
- Peshawar King Win T20 Cricket TournamentPESHAWAR, 16 January: Peshawar King has won the Malik Twenty20 cricket tournament which concluded here [...]
- Women Protest Against Load Shedding, Low Pressure Of Natural Gas In Karakhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mULnCzYXg KARAK, 16 January: Breaking the stereotype, women on Monday came out of their homes and [...]
- IGFC Announces Cash Compensation, Job For Tribesman Injured By FC PersonnelJAMRUD, 16 January: The Inspector General Frontier Corps (IGFC) Maj. Gen. Mazhar Shaheen on Monday [...]
- One-day Salary Of Seven Teachers, Two Class-IV Employees Deducted For AbsenteeismJAMRUD, 16 January: The Education Department of Khyber Agency has deducted one-day salaries of seven [...]
- Australia Face Double Blow As Starc, Marsh Ruled Out Of Third ODIPESHAWAR, 16 January: Australia’s fast bowler Mitchell Starc and all-rounder Mitchell Marsh will miss the [...]
- Severe Cold, Unavailability Of Resources Claim Six Children In Landi KotalLANDI KOTAL, 16 January: Severe cold coupled with unavailability of resources in health facilities has [...]
- 37 Die As Turkish Cargo Plane Crashes In KyrgyzstanPESHAWAR, 16 January: At least 37 people were killed as a Turkish cargo airplane crashed [...]
- Bangladesh Captain Taken To Hospital After Being Hit By BouncerPESHAWAR, 16 January: Bangladesh cricket team captain Mushfiq ur Rahim was rushed to a hospital [...]
- Repatriation Of NWA IDPs From Afghanistan BeginsMIRANSHAH, 16 January: The repatriation of Pakistani tribesmen who migrated to Afghanistan from the North [...]
- Score Of Vehicles Stranded As Snow Block Lakpass Tunnel In BalochistanQUETTA: Score of vehicles stuck in different areas of Balochistan after Lakpass Tunnel linking Quetta [...]
- Winter Relief Items Distributed Among Poor In MardanMARDAN: The Zamung Jazbaa Welfare Society, a non-governmental organization, has distributed non-food relief items among [...]
Date: 14 Jan, 2017
The Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) FATA chapter has called upon the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to take action against officials at the check posts at the Pak-Afghan Highway for seeking bribe from travellers. The JI FATA chapter vice president Zar Noor Afridi said in a statement on Friday that five check posts...
Date: 13 Jan, 2017
The Anti-Corruption Department has arrested two engineers of FATA Public Health Department on charges of corruption. Media reports said quoting sources in the FATA Public Health Department that a number of complaints were received against Superintending Engineer Ishtihar Ali and Sub-Engineer Arif Qayyum that they were seeking bribe from people...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has arrested four officials of the Battagram’s District Account Office, a press release issued here on Wednesday, said. It added that District Account Officer Muhammad Ayaz, Assistant Treasury Officer Tariq Mehmood, Senior Auditor Aurangzeb and Sub-Accountant Muhammad Hamid Younis were allegedly involved in...
Date: 22 Dec, 2016
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has arrested the chairman of the Telephone Industries of Pakistan (TIP), Haripur. According to a press release issued here on Thursday, the accused Syed Muhammad Hussain shah was allegedly involved in illegal allotment of plots in TIP Housing Scheme and caused a loss of Rs360...
Date: 20 Dec, 2016
In a tit-for-tat response, the former provincial minister and disgruntled lawmaker of the ruling PTI Ziaullah Afridi has announced to take his battle against Chief Minister Pervez Khattak to the court of law. Talking to reporters here on Tuesday, Ziaullah Afridi said all cases filed against him in the Ehtesab...
Date: 20 Dec, 2016
The Chinese embassy has rejected all the rumors and speculations spread in the media about the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and termed them baseless and unfounded. It is being widely believed that benefits of the multi-billion dollars project had not been equally distributed among the federating units and that corruption was...
Date: 19 Dec, 2016
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak will move court against his former cabinet member Zia Ullah Afridi for leveling allegations of interfering in the affairs of the KP Ehtesab Commission. Advisor to the KP chief minister on Information Mushtaq Ghani told a news conference in Peshawar press club on Monday...
Pervez Khattak Grants Tehsil Status To Rustam, Inaugurates Sports Complex, Rescue 1122 Office, Announces Rs100m For Development Projects
Date: 18 Dec, 2016
Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak on Sunday granted tehsil status to Rustam in Mardan district. The chief minister during his day long visit to district Mardan, also inaugurated Sports Complex at Village Qamar Garhi Rustam, Tehsil Building and Rescue 1122 district headquarter. Addressing the gathering Pervez Khattak said that the...
Date: 17 Dec, 2016
Former provincial minerals minister and member of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly from the ruling Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Zia Ullah Afridi has alleged that Chief Minister Pervez Khattak has been using the KP Ehtesab Commission for political victimization of his opponents. Addressing a news conference in Peshawar press club on Saturday the...
Date: 09 Dec, 2016
Like other parts of the world, International Anti-Corruption Day was also observed in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA on Friday. Different seminars, walks and meetings were organised in KP and FATA in connection with the anti-corruption day to create awareness among the people about the ill-effects of corruption on society.
Date: 06 Dec, 2016
Muslim Students Federation (MSF) of the Islamia College University (ICU) on Tuesday staged a protest demonstration against the vice chancellor and demanded his removal from the government. The students, affiliated with PMLN, blocked the main University road for traffic to register their protest against the ICU administration. General public suffered...
Date: 03 Dec, 2016
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has decided to observe anti-corruption week in the province from 5-11 December. The purpose behind observing anti-corruption week is to curb corrupt practices in different government departments and create awareness among the people about its negative impacts.