- Family Refutes Sartaj Aziz’s Claim Over Transgender’s Killing In Saudi ArabiaPESHAWAR, 23 March: The family members of a transgender who was allegedly killed in Saudi [...]
- Pakistan Day Celebrated In Kurram, Mohmand Agencies With Traditional ZealPARACHINAR, 23 March: Like other parts of the country, the Pakistan Day was also celebrated [...]
- House Collapses Due To Rains, Snowfall In ChitralCHITRAL, 23 March: An eight-room house was collapsed due to heavy rains and snowfall in [...]
- SHO, DSP Accused Of Threatening Peshawar ResidentPESHAWAR, 23 March: A resident of Bana Marri area of Peshawar on Thursday accused senior [...]
- KP Governor Confers Civil Awards On High Achievers On Pakistan DayPESHAWAR, 23 March: On behalf of President Mamnoon Hussain, the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor Iqbal Zafar [...]
- Abbottabad Secures First Position In KP U-23 Hazara Region Male GamesHAZARA, 23 March: Abbotaabad has remained at top at points table as the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- KP Govt Advised To Recede Services Of D. I. Khan Education OfficersDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 March: Deputy Commissioner Dera Ismail Khan has advised the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Transporters, Drivers Protest For Not Allowing Entry Into Afghanistan Without PassportTORKHAM, 23 March: Score of Pakistani transporters, truck drivers and local politicians on Thursday staged [...]
- Reservations Of Mehsud Tribe Of South Waziristan Regarding Census AddressedTANK, 23 March: The reservations of the people of Mehsud tribe in South Waziristan Agency [...]
- Power Supply Restored In Akakhel After A WeekBARA, 23 March: Power supply has been restored in Akakhel area of Khyber Agency after [...]
- Woman, Son Injured In Lakki Marwat BlastLAKKI MARWAT, 23 March: A woman and her son were injured in a bomb blast [...]
- PHC Restores 132 Sacked Employees Of Islamia College UniversityPESHAWAR, 23 March: The Peshawar High Court (PHC) has restored 132 employees of Islamia College [...]
Date: 22 Mar, 2017
The disgruntled MPA of the ruling Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Ziaullah Afridi on Wednesday submitted an adjournment motion in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly against Speaker Asad Qaiser over corruption charges.
Date: 19 Mar, 2017
Former provincial minister and member of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Ziaullah Afridi has asked speaker Asad Qaiser to resign from his office over allegations of corruption and misuse of...
Date: 16 Mar, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Thursday arrested former member National Highway Authority (NHA) Yousuf Ali on charges of embezzlement and making illegal assets worth Rs 500...
Date: 15 Mar, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Wednesday arrested the Upper Dir C&W Department senior clerk Fazal Hadi for his alleged involvement in embezzlement and making illegal assets...
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan has hoped that Supreme Court in Panama case would be historic and anyone in future who indulges in corruption or plunder national wealth...
Date: 23 Feb, 2017
Pakistan batsmen Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif, who were temporarily suspended by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) after alleged involvement in corruption scandal in the Pakistan Super League (PSL),...
Date: 22 Feb, 2017
anti-corruption department officials, Takht Bhai tehsildar Yadullah Khan, Mardan circle gardawar Sher Bahadar and computer operator Ishaq were apprehended for looting 2.5 million rupees in transpiring lands position. According...
Date: 10 Feb, 2017
Two players of the Islamabad United – Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif – have been provisionally suspended by the Pakistan Cricket Board on corruption charges, the PCB said in...
Date: 29 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter on Sunday arrested five officials of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) over alleged involvement in the misuse of authority and embezzlement...
Date: 27 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has arrested three officers, including a director of Water Conservation Project, on charges of corruption. The Grade-20 officer Olas Khan as project director...
Date: 23 Jan, 2017
Elders of the Baka Khel tribe leveled allegations of corruption on the Assistant Political Agent of FR Bannu in the appointments of Levy force. A jirga of the Baka Khel...
Date: 17 Jan, 2017
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on Tuesday arrested five officials of the Telephone Industries of Pakistan (TIP) for their allegedly involvement in illegal allotment of plots in...