- Police Constable Shot Dead In D. I. KhanDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 25 March: A policeman was killed when unknown militants opened indiscriminate firing [...]
- JUI-F Protested Against KP Govt For Removing Banners, BillboardsPESHAWAR, 25 March: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) on Saturday staged a protest demonstration against the Khyber [...]
- Child Injured In South Waziristan Landmine ExplosionWANA, 25 March: A child sustained injuries in a landmine blast in Kotki area of [...]
- Army Chief Announces Fencing Of Pak-Afghan BorderRAWALPINDI, 25 March: Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Saturday announced [...]
- Federal Govt Decides To Count Only Registered TDPS In Population CensusPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Federal Government has decided to include only the registered temporarily-displaced persons [...]
- Two Arrested As Bid To Smuggle Hashish Foiled In KohatKOHAT, 25 March: The Kohat police on Saturday foiled a bid to smuggle 80 kilograms [...]
- Pakistan, Afghanistan Agree To Work Together To Eradicate PolioISLAMABAD, 25 March: Pakistan and Afghanistan have agreed to evolve joint strategy for eradication of [...]
- Sarhad University ‘Sports Gala’ ConcludesPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Sarhad University ‘Sports Gala’ concluded here on Saturday with an impressive [...]
- CTD Arrests Two Target Killers In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Saturday arrested two target [...]
- Ambassadors Of Muslim Countries Decide To Take Up Issue Of Blasphemous Content At UNPESHAWAR, 25 March: The ambassadors of Muslim countries, including Pakistan, have decided to raise the [...]
- KP Government To Award Cash Prizes To Top Position Holder StudentsPESHAWAR, 25 March: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has announced to award cash prizes to position [...]
- Girls Primary School Inaugurated In SwatSWAT, 25 March: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Culture Mehmood Khan on Friday inaugurated a girls [...]
Date: 14 Mar, 2017
A women and children rights organization ‘Madadgar Helpline’ on Tuesday demanded of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provincial government to make effective legislation for prevention of early age marriages and domestic...
Date: 11 Mar, 2017
Helping Hand, a non-governmental organization, on Saturday arranged a walk in Lower Dir to raise awareness for enrollment of disable children in educational institutions.
Date: 27 Feb, 2017
A three-day anti-polio campaign started across the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa from today (Monday) as around 5.6 million children will be vaccinated during the three-day anti-polio campaign. The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Emergency Operation...
Date: 26 Feb, 2017
At least three children were killed and two others sustained injuries when a house wall collapsed in Utmanzai area of Charsadda district on Sunday. The children were trapped under...
Date: 26 Feb, 2017
The students of Government Primary School Abdal Kaley (village) of Bara tehsil on Sunday demanded of the government to construct the building of their school before the arrival of...
Date: 24 Feb, 2017
As many as 14 members of a family including women and children died in hand grenade explosion in Laghman province of Afghanistan, officials said. According to them, unknown miscreants lobbed...
Date: 18 Feb, 2017
At least 30 people including women and children were injured when a gas cylinder exploded during condolences for a deceased that was taking place at a house in Dera...
Date: 16 Feb, 2017
Two minor children were died after falling into a water tank in Bara tehsil of Khyber Agency on Thursday. The accident took place at Akakhel area of Bara tehsil...
Date: 13 Feb, 2017
The Peshawar district administration has decided to arrest parents who refused to have their children vaccinated against the crippling polio disease. The decision was taken during a meeting chaired by...
Date: 12 Feb, 2017
A welfare organization took orphanage kids to Bagha-e-Naran Park and zoo in Peshawar on Sunday. The kids enjoyed the tour and played different games with other visiting children. The welfare...
Date: 06 Feb, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department on Monday launched an eight-day anti-polio vaccination campaign in five districts of the province. Emergency Operation Center (EOC) Coordinator Akbar Khan said that more than...