- Karak Police Fire Teargas Shells To Disperse Women ProtestersKARAK, 24 January: A large number of women on Tuesday blocked the Indus Highway in [...]
- Nisar Orders Inquiry Into Parachinar Blast Despite Prior WarningsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has ordered inquiry into the bomb [...]
- Rain, Snowfall Spell Continues In KP, FATAPESHAWAR, 24 January: The rain and snowfall spell continued in different areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Two Brothers Shot Dead In BajaurKHAR, 24 January: Two brothers have been killed in a firing incident in Khar tehsil [...]
- Swat Police, Polytechnic College Students Install Traffic Signal In MingoraSWAT, 24 January: Swat Police and the students of Polytechnic College has installed a traffic [...]
- Feeder At Mallagori Grid Station, Power Generator In Sheringal InauguratedSWAT, 24 January: A new power feeder in Mallagori grid station of Khyber Agency and [...]
- Three Children Die Of Measles In Mohmand AgencyGHALLANAI, 24 January: Three children have died of measles in Heleemzai tehsil of Mohmand Agency [...]
- Pakistan Slip To Sixth Position In ICC Test RankingsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Pakistan have slipped to sixth positon in the International Cricket Council (ICC) [...]
- Leader Of Mobile Snatchers Gang Arrested In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 24 January: Peshawar Police have arrested leader of a gang involved in snatching mobile [...]
- Reconciliatory Jirga Resolves 40-year Old Enmity In BajaurKHAR, 23 January: A re-conciliatory jirga successfully negotiated a decades-old enmity between two groups in [...]
- Baka Khel Elders Accuse DC, APA FR Bannu Of ‘selling’ Levy PostsBANNU, 23 January: Elders of the Baka Khel tribe leveled allegations of corruption on the [...]
- Tribal Elders Protest Against ‘humiliating’ Attitude Of ACS FataJAMRUD, 23 January: Tribal elders on Monday staged a boycott against what they called the [...]
Date: 20 Jan, 2017
Three children lost their lives when they fell into a concrete water storage tank built for applying water to bricks in Nowshera on Thursday. Police said a water tank was built near an under construction house for applying water to bricks in ASC Colony in Nowshera Cantt.
Date: 19 Jan, 2017
Construction work on a school for special children in Mazdoorabad area of Takht Bhai tehsil in Mardan was launched on Wednesday. Member Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Iftikhar Mashwani was the chief guest at the inauguration ceremony.
Date: 16 Jan, 2017
Severe cold coupled with unavailability of resources in health facilities has claimed six children in different parts of Landi Kotal tehsil during the past two weeks, local people revealed here on Monday. According to local people, the children died during the period are identified as Swera, Naheeda, Sufiyan, Nizam, Jibrael...
Date: 16 Jan, 2017
A three-day anti-polio vaccination campaign launched in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) amidst tight security arrangements on Monday. The three-day campaign will cover all the districts of the province and Fata except Khyber Agency and Wana of South Waziristan Agency. The campaign will continue until Wednesday.
Date: 15 Jan, 2017
PESHAWAR: A three-day anti polio vaccination campaign scheduled to be launched in Khyber Agency and Wana from tomorrow (Monday) postponed for a week due to the possible resistance of the
Date: 14 Jan, 2017
As temperature is decreasing day by day, two minors were killed of acute cold weather conditions in Landi Kotal tehsil of Khyber Agency on Saturday. According to details, four-month-old Nizam and 18-day old Sufyan died from the severe cold in Fatmi Khel area of Landi Kotal. Inzar Gul, father of...
Date: 04 Jan, 2017
A one-day free medical camp for women and children was organized in Touheed Abad locality near Wazir Bagh by the provincial health department and the Unicef on Wednesday. As many as 475 patients visited the camp who were provided free of cost medical checkup and medicines.
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
The post vaccination mortality of children took an ugly shape in Khyber Agency as two more children died in Landi Kotal and Jamrud tehsils of the agency apparently due to administering vaccines. According to local tribesmen, the number of children died so far surged to six as two kids had...
Date: 27 Dec, 2016
In a setback to the vaccination efforts in FATA, two more children have died due to expired vaccine in Khyber Agency. According to local sources, four years old Zakir and one-month old Umar Khitab fainted after vaccination and were taken to hospital where they died.
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
At least nine children died due to measles in Zhob and Awaran districts of Balochistan as the disease turned into an epidemic in some parts of the two districts, officials said here on Saturday. According to them, Sara area in district Zhob and Tansar union council of Awaran district are...
Date: 24 Dec, 2016
Jamaat-e-Islami has demanded compensation equivalent to diyat (blood money) to the legal heirs of the two children died due vaccination in Bara tehsil during an immunization campaign a few days ago. President of the Jamaat-e-Islami, Khyber Agency chapter, Zarghoon Shah Afridi while talking to reporters at the Jamrud press club...
Date: 21 Dec, 2016
At least two children died and eleven others were fainted apparently due to the reaction of anti-polio vaccines administered to them at a medical camp set up by non-government organization CERD in Shalobar area here on Wednesday. According to local residents, the children were administered vaccines in order to protect...