- Rally Held To Remember 1930’s ‘Qissa Khwani’ MassacrePESHAWAR, 23 April: While remembering the Qissa Khwani martyrs, a rally was held here on [...]
- Media Cricket League Begins In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Media Cricket League (MCL) has begun today at the Government Shaheed Hasnain [...]
- Two Minor Girls Killed As Roof Collapses In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Two minor girls were killed and there mother sustained injuries when a [...]
- Mardan University Employee Arrested For Inciting Mob To Kill Mashal KhanMARDAN, 23 April: The Mardan police on Sunday arrested, Bilal Bakhsh, an employee of Abdul [...]
- Population Census Teams Dispatched To Tirah MaidanJAMRUD, 23 April: All arrangements were being finalized and teams of enumerators along with security [...]
- Afghanistan Observe National Day Of Mourning Over Mazar-i-Sharif AttackKABUL, 23 April: Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has declared Sunday a national day of mourning [...]
- Younis Khan Rejects Rumors Of Reconsidering Retirement DecisionLAHORE, 23 April: Veteran Pakistani cricketer and star batsman Younis Khan on Sunday turned down [...]
- Illegal Petrol Sale Continues In DI Khan UnabatedDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 April: Illegal sale of petrol is continuing in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Imran Khan Asks Nawaz Sharif To Resign After Panama Case VerdictPESHAWAR, 23 April: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has asked Prime Minister Nawaz [...]
- Girl Killed, Four Injured As Car Falls Into Ravine In BunerBUNER, 23 April: A girl lost her life and four other people sustained injuries when [...]
- Rain Affects Second Day Play In Pak-West Indies TestPESHAWAR, 23 April: Rain spoiled the second day play of the first Test match of [...]
- Section 144 Imposed In Chitral For 2 Months After Protests On Blasphemy IssueCHITRAL, 23 April: The district administration of Chitral has imposed Section 144 in the district [...]
Date: 19 Apr, 2017
The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Wednesday barred the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government from formation of judicial commission to probe the lynching of Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan student Mashal...
Date: 18 Apr, 2017
The Supreme Court of Pakistan will announce the much-awaited Panamagate case verdict on Thursday, April 20, at 2:00 pm after the apex court added the decision in its supplementary...
Date: 18 Apr, 2017
An Additional Session Judge in Peshawar on Tuesday granted bail to Pashto singer Shahsawar and ordered police to release him in alleged rape case
Date: 17 Apr, 2017
Father of the brutally murdered student of Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan (AWKUM) has demanded of the government to try his son’s murder case in a military court....
Date: 16 Apr, 2017
Police on Sunday arrested two more suspects involved in the murder of a journalism student Mashal Khan at the Abdul Wali Khan University campus. A total of 15 had...
Date: 14 Mar, 2017
The Peshawar High Court (PHC) on Tuesday disqualified the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) MPA Mian Zia-ur-Rehman in fake degree case.
Date: 13 Feb, 2017
The Upper Dir police claimed to have recovered an abducted girl during a raid in the Gandigar area of Upper Dir and registered FIR against five suspected people. The Gandigar...
Date: 06 Feb, 2017
The Takht Bhai Police Station SHO Riaz has beaten an M.Phil student Majid Khan and registered robbery case against him. Yesterday, the student Majid Khan’s relatives stage protest outside Mardan...
Date: 11 Jan, 2017
Officials of the Health Department have confirmed a new case of polio in a four-month-old boy in Qila Abdullah district of Balochistan. The officials while quoting the parents of the...
Date: 31 Dec, 2016
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Friday said it is preparing a legal case to seek compensation from the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) for dishonouring...
Date: 09 Nov, 2016
Another polio case has been reported in Kohistan district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, officials of health department said here on Tuesday. According to them, the polio virus was found in...
Family members of the Pakistani taxi driver killed alongside Afghan Taliban chief Mullah Akhtar Mansoor in a US drone strike has registered a murder case against the United States,...