- Four FC Soldiers Killed In Blast In Kech District Of BalochistanQUETTA, 24 April: Four soldiers of Frontier Corps (FC) were killed and three others sustained [...]
- Peer Baba Annual Urs Concluded In BunerBUNER, 23 April: The two-day annual Urs (death anniversary celebration) of Hazrat Peer Baba was [...]
- Cop Killed, Another Injured In Bomb Blast In Mohmand AgencyGHALANAI, 23 April: A levies soldier was killed and another wounded in a bomb blast [...]
- Rally Held To Remember 1930’s ‘Qissa Khwani’ MassacrePESHAWAR, 23 April: While remembering the Qissa Khwani martyrs, a rally was held here on [...]
- Media Cricket League Begins In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Media Cricket League (MCL) has begun today at the Government Shaheed Hasnain [...]
- Two Minor Girls Killed As Roof Collapses In PeshawarPESHAWAR, 23 April: Two minor girls were killed and there mother sustained injuries when a [...]
- Mardan University Employee Arrested For Inciting Mob To Kill Mashal KhanMARDAN, 23 April: The Mardan police on Sunday arrested, Bilal Bakhsh, an employee of Abdul [...]
- Population Census Teams Dispatched To Tirah MaidanJAMRUD, 23 April: All arrangements were being finalized and teams of enumerators along with security [...]
- Afghanistan Observe National Day Of Mourning Over Mazar-i-Sharif AttackKABUL, 23 April: Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has declared Sunday a national day of mourning [...]
- Younis Khan Rejects Rumors Of Reconsidering Retirement DecisionLAHORE, 23 April: Veteran Pakistani cricketer and star batsman Younis Khan on Sunday turned down [...]
- Illegal Petrol Sale Continues In DI Khan UnabatedDERA ISMAIL KHAN, 23 April: Illegal sale of petrol is continuing in Dera Ismail Khan [...]
- Imran Khan Asks Nawaz Sharif To Resign After Panama Case VerdictPESHAWAR, 23 April: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has asked Prime Minister Nawaz [...]
Date: 19 Apr, 2017
Inspector General Frontier Corps Major General Shaheen Mazhar Mehmood on Tuesday inaugurated sports competitions Bara, Khyber Agency.
Date: 27 Mar, 2017
The Tsunami Cricket Club lifted the trophy of All-Qambar cricket championship which concluded here at the Kas Ground on Monday. The Brothers Club batted first and scored 95 runs in...
Date: 24 Mar, 2017
The Fata Grand Jirga has urged the federal government to postpone the Census process in Fata till the complete rehabilitation of the displaced tribesmen. The demand was made during a...
Date: 19 Mar, 2017
In a desperate attempt to mobilize people against the anticipated merger of Fata in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a public meeting was organized by a social organization Khyber Union near Qambar...
Date: 19 Mar, 2017
Young Sheikhabad Club of Bara have won Khyber Youth Welfare Association Football Tournament in Khyber Agency.
Date: 18 Mar, 2017
The electricity supply remains suspended to Akkakhel area of Bara tehsil of Khyber agency for the last four days creating water crisis and compelling the local women and children...
Date: 11 Mar, 2017
The people of three villages in Alam Godar area of Bara tehsil in Khyber Agency have threatened to migrate from the area after officials of Tribal Electric Supply Company...
Date: 09 Mar, 2017
The basic education community school in Bara area of Khyber Agency could not get the official status despite delivering services for the last 13 years.
Date: 06 Mar, 2017
The Khyber Welfare Association (KWA) on Sunday conducted screening test to give laptops and award scholarships to talented and intelligent students of Bara tehsil of Khyber Agency.
Date: 03 Mar, 2017
At least 29 suspected persons including six alleged militants have been rounded up during a daylong search operation in Shah Kas area of Khyber Agency, spokesman of the Frontier...
Students of one of the demolished schools in Bara subdivision of Khyber Agency have demanded of the government to complete the reconstruction of the school building before the start...
Date: 26 Feb, 2017
The students of Government Primary School Abdal Kaley (village) of Bara tehsil on Sunday demanded of the government to construct the building of their school before the arrival of...