- SWA TDPs Protest Against FDMA, Political Admin For Non-facilitationTANK, 27 March: The temporary displaced persons of South Waziristan agency on Monday here staged [...]
- Cricket Tournament Concludes In BaraBARA, 27 March: The Tsunami Cricket Club lifted the trophy of All-Qambar cricket championship which [...]
- Madakhel Tribesmen Demand Early RepatriationBANNU, 27 March: Elders of Madakhel tribe of the North Waziristan Agency have demanded of [...]
- Government Urged To Include Special Column For TDPs In Census FormsPESHAWAR, 27 March: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)’s MNA Aisha Gulalai has demanded of the federal government [...]
- Blood Feud Resolved Through Reconciliatory Jirga In Landi KotalLANDI KOTAL, 27 March: A reconciliatory jirga resolved blood dispute between two groups in Fatmi [...]
- Facebook Removed 85 Percent Of Blasphemous Contents, IHC ToldPESHAWAR, 27 March: The Islamabad High Court was informed on Monday by the Interior Ministry [...]
- Passport Office Reopened In Bajaur After Nine YearsKHAR, 27 March: The regional passport office has finally been reopened in Bajaur tribal agency [...]
- Retired FC Official Killed In Mullagori Area Of JamrudJAMRUD, 27 March: Unidentified gunmen killed a retired official of paramilitary Frontier Corps in Mullagori [...]
- Chitral: Rahim Abad Residents Demand Basic FacilitiesCHITRAL, 27 March: The residents of Rahim Abad area of Chitral have demanded the provision [...]
- Laghman War Affectees Receive AidLAGHMAN, 27 March: About 18 war affected families have received aid including cash and food [...]
- Prices Of Edible Items Soar With Reopening Of Pak-Afghan BorderPESHAWAR, 27 March: The price of edible items were raised unexpectedly with the reopening of [...]
- Jashn-e-Baharan Sports And Literacy Gala Concludes In Lower DirMINGORA, 27 March: The two-day Jashn-e-Baharan Sabawon sports and literature gala concluded amid colorful concluding [...]
Date: 14 Mar, 2017
The security forces under the operation Raddul Fasaad have foiled a major sabotage bid in Bajaur Agency and recovered a huge cache of arms and ammunition.
Date: 07 Mar, 2017
The security forces have recovered a huge cache of arms in Jani Shah area of Mamond tehsil in Bajaur Agency and arrested three suspects.
Date: 02 Mar, 2017
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Frontier Corps on Thursday claimed to have arrested nine suspected militants and recovered a cache of arms during the search operation in Darang area of Orakzai...
Date: 21 Feb, 2017
The security forces have recovered a huge quantity of arms and explosives during search operations in Khyber and Mohmand tribal agencies.
Date: 16 Feb, 2017
The security forces have recovered arms and drugs in Jamrud area of Khyber Agency and arrested two suspects. The security forces said on a tip off, a search operation was...
Date: 12 Feb, 2017
The security forces on Sunday recovered a huge cache of arms and explosives during search operation in Jamrud tehsil of Khyber Agency. The security sources said search operation was...
Date: 11 Feb, 2017
The security forces have recovered a huge cache of arms and ammunition in an operation in Munda area of Lower Kurram Agency. According to official sources, the security forces conducted...
Date: 08 Feb, 2017
Security forces on Wednesday arrested four men for smuggling a huge cache of weapons and ammunition in Upper Kurram Agency. According to Assistant Political Agent Shahid Ali Khan, acting...
Date: 08 Feb, 2017
The security forces during an operation have recovered a huge cache of arms and ammunition in Jamrud area of Khyber Agency. The security sources said the operation was carried out...
Date: 04 Feb, 2017
The Frontier Corps (FC) on Friday recovered a huge cache of arms and suicide jackets during an operation in Tirah valley of Khyber Agency. Security sources said the FC personnel...
Date: 03 Feb, 2017
The Turi-Bangash tribes in Kurram Agency have termed reports about not handing over arms to the government as baseless. However, they said they have some reservations over surrendering their...
Date: 22 Jan, 2017
Twenty-one militants, including three commanders, have laid down their arms in Dera Bugti, Balochistan, and joined the national mainstream. Security sources told TNN that three commanders of the banned Baloch...