Key BLA Commander Badini Surrenders To Government
QUETTA, 09 January: A prominent commander of the banned Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) Balakh Sher Badini has laid down arms along with other militants and surrendered before government officials here on Monday.
Badini announced this during a ceremony held at the Madadgar Cell of the Frontier Corps (FC).
Balochistan Home Minister Mir Sarfaraz Bugti, spokesperson of the Balochistan government Anwar-ul-Haq Kakar and high ups of the FC were present on the occasion.
“I was deceived by the enemies as I joined the network due to my ignorance young age,” Badini said while talking to media persons on the occasion.
He had been operating in Noshki district of Balochistan for the last few years.
“I am a proud Pakistani and a brave Baloch. I know how to fight and now will fight for Pakistan. I had gone astray due to my lack of education. I urge all the children of Balochistan to acquire education and play their role in the development of the nation.
Balochistan Home Minister and other government officials welcomed Badini for giving up his weapons and urged other absconders to toe the line and become a part of the reconciliation process. He said all those who surrendered before the government, would be given complete security by the state.
Bugti revealed that Badini had served as the head of the social media wing of the banned militant outfit for three years.