- Karak Police Fire Teargas Shells To Disperse Women ProtestersKARAK, 24 January: A large number of women on Tuesday blocked the Indus Highway in [...]
- Nisar Orders Inquiry Into Parachinar Blast Despite Prior WarningsPESHAWAR, 24 January: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has ordered inquiry into the bomb [...]
- Rain, Snowfall Spell Continues In KP, FATAPESHAWAR, 24 January: The rain and snowfall spell continued in different areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa [...]
- Two Brothers Shot Dead In BajaurKHAR, 24 January: Two brothers have been killed in a firing incident in Khar tehsil [...]
- Swat Police, Polytechnic College Students Install Traffic Signal In MingoraSWAT, 24 January: Swat Police and the students of Polytechnic College has installed a traffic [...]
Date: 18 Jan, 2017
Since the beginning of consultations for the reforms process by the government, the political parties, social organisations and tribal elders and youth are actively raising their voice in support of
Date: 13 Dec, 2016
Efforts are being underway to introduce reforms in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) on official level and the tribal population is also participating in the process by providing their
Date: 24 Nov, 2016
The FATA reforms committee formed by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has recommended a number of reforms in the administrative, judicial and political structure of the tribal areas after having consultation
Date: 28 Oct, 2016
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif formed a five-member committee to recommend reforms in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) after members of the National Assembly from tribal areas submitted 22nd constitutional amendment bill for bringing reforms in FATA, in the Lower House of the Parliament in 2015
Date: 13 Oct, 2016
According to the FATA Secretariat statistics, the current population of FATA is estimated around 4.7 million. Youth in the 15-25 age group is estimated at 802,535. Being important stakeholders of
Date: 06 Sep, 2016
PESHAWAR: The people of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) have different thoughts regarding changes in the administrative system of the region. The establishment of a separate FATA Council is
Date: 04 Aug, 2016
The people of FATA have different views on the possible merger of FATA with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP). Bahadur Khan, a resident of Shalobar area of Khyber Agency says, “amendments should
Date: 27 Jun, 2016
The Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) is a Muslim-majority region. An approximate number of 30,000 Hindus, Christians and Sikhs have been living alongside Muslims in FATA for many decades.
Date: 19 May, 2016
Various reforms have been introduced in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) since the creation of Pakistan in 1947. The latest reforms process started with submission of 22nd constitutional amendment bill for FATA reforms in the National Assembly by the current members of the National Assembly (NA )from...
Date: 12 Apr, 2016
PESHAWAR: Due to cultural impediments and lack of willingness on the part of tribal and political leadership, no concrete steps had ever been taken on the local or national level to resolve the problems faced by the women of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).
Date: 17 Mar, 2016
Contributors: TNN correspondents PESHAWAR: Reforms had been introduced in different shapes in the administrative affairs of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) from time to time. For the first time, the
Date: 26 Feb, 2016
Badloon: FATA people united on reforms, divided on modus operandi PESHAWAR: Reforms process had been carried out in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) from time to time. For the first time in history, the people of FATA were given right to adult franchise in the year 1996 after which...